kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I was loving the game until it came to the bs gossip about the goddess Bastet after the MC brought her home. Reminds me of the fckrs at church and why i stopped going lol. But alas i am really liking the game and will push on sense the gossip crap is my problem.
This is a fun game for all and really liking the story line and wanted to thank you for sharing this new original idea with us.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I was loving the game until it came to the bs gossip about the goddess Bastet after the MC brought her home. Reminds me of the fckrs at church and why i stopped going lol. But alas i am really liking the game and will push on sense the gossip crap is my problem.
This is a fun game for all and really liking the story line and wanted to thank you for sharing this new original idea with us.
Trying to stop women from gossiping is like trying to turn the ocean yellow. You CAN do it, but it'll take a lot of piss.

• Haha
Reactions: babebosuz

damaster64

Jul 14, 2020
View attachment 2572375
Yeaaaah! Top notch gameplay.
So how long i suppose to WAIT? Years?
That is this games version of "No more content for this update", it is a bit misleading as you don't know if its wait for update or triggered event (I think this may happen as well) or an amount of time. The Dev may consider changing the message to make things a bit more clear.

When you finish all content for the current update your quest list will have all "Wait.." for everyone but the weekly cash quest

Reactions: Logan1377

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
That is this games version of "No more content for this update"
WTF i just started :LOL: 45th day or so. Didnt even see too much of a content.
Anyway this game completely lost me, you have to skip literally fucking weeks for these hints to start working, and even then there is not much to see.
Disappointment.

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
i am stuck with having to go to the calendar to send bianca to bastet's domain and i have done this but she is never there, am i missing something

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
i am stuck with having to go to the calendar to send bianca to bastet's domain and i have done this but she is never there, am i missing something
She has to be happy, or whatever the metric is. Go take showers with her and do some naughty stuff until her "bar" is more than half way. Then she'll go to the realm.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
He paused all payments and subscriptions? Other devs could learn from him.
He's back but is still pausing payments until update is out...this kind of work ethic is super rare.
I honestly think it is going too far.
The whole point is to support your favorite dev. ESPECIALLY during hardship.
And subscribes can always pause it on their side

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I agree with you to some extent, as long as he is back working he should reactivate subs it but suspending it while he is not working on it shows a "moral" backbone that is very rare these days.

Thought at the end of the day it is much more lucrative to be a milking POS though.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Haha a few years ago i would have said the same .. but today..
most devs are not trustworthy and rely on people who forget their patreon subscription

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
any news on updates?
It looks like the dev posted on their Patreon about two weeks ago, but its only available to paying customers. So far, this game has had rare, but very large updates, so my guess is that's what the next one will be whenever it arrives.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes