IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 2013721

Overview:
A farming Sandbox /Visual Novel with Adventure/RPG elements and moraly questionable milfs!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-02
Release Date: 2022-08-30
Developer: FarmGuy - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2013722 View attachment 2013723 View attachment 2013724 View attachment 2013726 View attachment 2013727 View attachment 2013729 View attachment 2013730 View attachment 2013731 View attachment 2013745
This has been an amazing update. Keep up the awesome work devs. Love this game
View attachment 2013721

Overview:
A farming Sandbox /Visual Novel with Adventure/RPG elements and moraly questionable milfs!

Thread Updated: 2022-12-02
Release Date: 2022-08-30
Developer: FarmGuy - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2013722 View attachment 2013723 View attachment 2013724 View attachment 2013726 View attachment 2013727 View attachment 2013729 View attachment 2013730 View attachment 2013731 View attachment 2013745
Awesome update. I am really loving this game so far, Please keep up the good work.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I didn't know having bastet live with us would mean everybody would find out. This family can't keep a secret for shit, I wouldn't trust them with any other secrets after this.

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
I absolutely adore this game. I play to many of these and it gets stale but this one made me happy. Had a wonderful time going through and after just hitting the end screen I already cant wait for more. Things I noticed aside the dialogue errors was that I could never get bastet to bless my farm. I had energy but it seemed like the button was broken or I was doing something wrong. That and I ran into not knowing how to get bianca to go to bastets domain after scheduling her to go. She just wouldnt show up there. She was mad or something. Just take some showers together and it fixes btw. Over all tiny stuff that had no real impact on my playthrough and proabably easily improvable. I just wanted to sing the dev some praise and give some feedback. 9/10 im gonna play again.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, has there only been 1 release since August 2022?

Curious

Last edited:

loud dog

Oct 6, 2019
I can't figure out how to raise people's moods. it seems like there should be a gift system, but I can't figure out how to give gifts.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
This has the potential to be my new favorite game. So far, SO GOOD!

I can't figure out how to raise people's moods. it seems like there should be a gift system, but I can't figure out how to give gifts.
Sexy stuff raises the mood! For Bianca, finger her or take a shower and her mood will increase.

Reactions: Boldano

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
With pregnancy being added and there is incest time to give this a try.

ADD: Got a bug with the feather duster not showing unless alt-tab to make it show, alt-tab to bring up the game folder and move to the side and then I can see the duster and use it. Myfamilyfarm 2022-12-14 07-39-06-21.jpg

ADD again: The sister is just 1 hour older than MC making her his twin so the "Twins" tag is needed.

Last edited:

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
am I right in thinking that the fence thing is the end of the current build? It's been more than a week with no tasks to do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
am I right in thinking that the fence thing is the end of the current build? It's been more than a week with no tasks to do.
I just started to play and it said it would tell you when you are at the end of content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Spoiler if you don't want to get spoiled then don't look.

2 more tags are needed.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
youre close. the game will give you a big, "this is the end of the current content" screen. you wont miss it. The screen also tells you that it is just for the main story and that you may still have side-quests to finish.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I'm kinda disappointed that even though the girls are now commiting on having intercourse, there's still seems to be very few of them. Maybe I feel like this because there's no repeatable sex scenes yet? All the repeatable we have so far are just foreplay stuff.

Though when we finally get something, I hope it'll be a unique scene. Not just repeating a previous scene.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm kinda disappointed that even though the girls are now commiting on having intercourse, there's still seems to be very few of them. Maybe I feel like this because there's no repeatable sex scenes yet? All the repeatable we have so far are just foreplay stuff.

Though when we finally get something, I hope it'll be a unique scene. Not just repeating a previous scene.
There is at least 1 repeatable intercourse in this game so far and I just started playing it plus you can finger your sister over and over again all you want everyday and so on.

I have probably only done about 1/3 of the game so far.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
There is at least 1 repeatable intercourse in this game so far and I just started playing it plus you can finger your sister over and over again all you want everyday and so on.

I have probably only done about 1/3 of the game so far.

The rest are not repeatable stuff, I finished the update hence why I know this.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

The rest are not repeatable stuff, I finished the update hence why I know this.
But your post did not say that it said there was no repeatable sex yet.

You said only repeatable foreplay stuff.

Reactions: WigglyWorld84
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes