2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Day 44 with WT enabled and NO PROGRESS AT ALL ? (besides buying the sport-stuff which i can not give her...)
Is there a Trick or a bug or something the WT is not showing ?
Since episode 1 is all about raising all of Olivias stats to 5, the walkthrough is slightly limited to how much it can help at that time. In order to give her any of the outfits that you buy, you have to go to the living room after picking her up from school (the highlight button should appear above the living room after school if you have brought the outfit).

If you can upload your save file, I can take a look for you and see if anything has gone wrong.

Edit: While looking into the issue for you, I discovered a major issue which makes it impossible to progress if you buy the wrong outfit (even if you buy the correct outfit the second time), which I can only assume is the issue that you're experiencing. I have just updated both of the mod posts to fix this issue, so hopefully reinstalling both mods should solve it for you (you may or may not need to set Olivias 'love' stat back to 3 though).

If this doesn't solve the problem, feel free to let me know and I'll do what else I can to help.

Last edited:

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Because of the way the game is designed, there isn't a sequence to the order the events are triggered. This means that there is no way of knowing which event you are missing.

The first thing I'd recommend is for you to check my post here since it will most likely be the same event, or you could use the checklist in the walkthrough mod, which will tell you everything you need to know.

Last edited:

sunny0803

Sep 20, 2017
hey can anyone help me, please??? After Event 48, from Episode 2, i drive with Olivia to the hairdresser and get automaticly back to Episode 1?!?!

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
stuck on episode 2 event 81, the walkthrough guide just says do this at least 3 times 15 - 19 living room, what are my supposed to do?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
stuck on episode 2 event 81, the walkthrough guide just says do this at least 3 times 15 - 19 living room, what are my supposed to do?
My Bad, sorry. I made a small mistake in the script that causes the first part of that text to be missed out. What it should actually say is:

"After event 80, choose to help Olivia with her homework while picking up. when back home, swap to her and choose 'No reason to wear panties' and then choose 'Tell her' during the next choice. Swap to Olivia and choose 'On the couch....' - Do this at least 3 times."

EDIT - I just uploaded a new update patch in the mods post which will make the walkthrough show the correct information.

Last edited:

sunny0803

Sep 20, 2017
Please add this file to the folder named game. It looks like I have introduced a bug,sorry

Thanks but unfortunately the same mistake again, 3 p.m. Pool (event 48), 4 p.m. help with learning, 8 p.m. Diner and the next day to the hairdresser back to episode 1

I do not know what I'm doing wrong

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Thanks but unfortunately the same mistake again, 3 p.m. Pool (event 48), 4 p.m. help with learning, 8 p.m. Diner and the next day to the hairdresser back to episode 1

I do not know what I'm doing wrong
Use the Bug-Fix mod from this post here. It should fix pretty much all of your problems.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I have just been trhough the game again. It's obvious that there are many bugs. It's on my schedule to make a new release of this game with build in help/hint function. It's not scheduled yet but hoepfully within some months. I'll also try to implement other contents as well.

Whitehand39

Jul 30, 2021
What a nightmare; wasted two hours of my time in a game full of bugs !! even with the bugfix i've got a bug the 2nd week on episode 1...Well deleted.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes