2.60 star(s) 39 Votes

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Day 44 with WT enabled and NO PROGRESS AT ALL ? (besides buying the sport-stuff which i can not give her...)
Is there a Trick or a bug or something the WT is not showing ?
Since episode 1 is all about raising all of Olivias stats to 5, the walkthrough is slightly limited to how much it can help at that time. In order to give her any of the outfits that you buy, you have to go to the living room after picking her up from school (the highlight button should appear above the living room after school if you have brought the outfit).

If you can upload your save file, I can take a look for you and see if anything has gone wrong.

Edit: While looking into the issue for you, I discovered a major issue which makes it impossible to progress if you buy the wrong outfit (even if you buy the correct outfit the second time), which I can only assume is the issue that you're experiencing. I have just updated both of the mod posts to fix this issue, so hopefully reinstalling both mods should solve it for you (you may or may not need to set Olivias 'love' stat back to 3 though).

If this doesn't solve the problem, feel free to let me know and I'll do what else I can to help.

Last edited:

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Because of the way the game is designed, there isn't a sequence to the order the events are triggered. This means that there is no way of knowing which event you are missing.

The first thing I'd recommend is for you to check my post here since it will most likely be the same event, or you could use the checklist in the walkthrough mod, which will tell you everything you need to know.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 39 Votes