• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 40 Votes

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
I somehow got to 88. But now I can't get to 89. Just keep going thru day by day. Changing up the choices but not progressing.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I just looked thru it. Your days don't match up with mine. Like I'm on a Monday and your WT is a Saturday. And I still can't get passed 87 events.
It doesn't surprise me, most likely I did the events in a different order, so it would probably be better to use it from the start of the Episode and skip days until you're on the same day as my walkthrough says.

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
If you upload your save I can have a look and tell you which event you're missing
Unfortunately I can't upload a save. With android 13. They removed the rights to access the folder that the game is stored for some reason. I've tried every way out there that I found online that supposedly works. But it doesn't.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Unfortunately I can't upload a save. With android 13. They removed the rights to access the folder that the game is stored for some reason. I've tried every way out there that I found online that supposedly works. But it doesn't.
That's too bad. In that case, because you said that you tried different possibilities each day, it sounds to me like it would most likely be Event 61:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or Event 81:

If that doesn't help there is nothing else I can recommend other than restarting from the hairdressers and following my WT from there (If you still can)

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
That's too bad. In that case, because you said that you tried different possibilities each day, it sounds to me like it would most likely be Event 61:

or Event 81:

If that doesn't help there is nothing else I can recommend other than restarting from the hairdressers and following my WT from there (If you still can)
I'll try those options. And if not I'll start from hairdresser. Ep16 I believe.

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022

or Event 81:

That was it. Event 61. I'm 89/89 just started Ep3! Thank you!

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
I have been spending time working on the walkthrough mod created by suwit to finish it and improve it, and I have now completed Episodes 1 & 2. You can now change between just using the event tracker, or having the on screen walkthrough active as well. There is extra general advice, and the advice in the Event Tracker is also complete (for these 2 episodes)

This is complete for Episodes 1 & 2, but as it is still a work in progress, it isn't active for Episode 3 (Yet), and further Episodes aren't fully complete. Credit goes out to suwit for putting all the work in that he did, and for giving me permission to upload this new version. feel free to let me know if it causes any problems, and even though it should work on it's own, I recommend you use my Bug-Fix posted here Bug-Fix to fix most issues in the game.

Links are below:
PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD

EDIT: I have now created a text version of a walk through which gives full step-by step instructions for the whole episode as requested. for now it is only Episodes 1 & 2, but I will be updating them both together.
Hi,again

Just for your understanding.
I have already used the cited mod (v12-ep4_ep12-Ok) and also used yours bug-fix (together and without conflicts).
Should I install this mod together or use it just two first episodes?
Because to line up the complete game, only ep3 would be missing now.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Hi,again

Just for your understanding.
I have already used the cited mod (v12-ep4_ep12-Ok) and also used yours bug-fix (together and without conflicts).
Should I install this mod together or use it just two first episodes?
Because to line up the complete game, only ep3 would be missing now.
The one I uploaded is the whole mod, so all you'd need is that one and my bug-fix, all of suwits work is included.

I'm about 70% through the coding of Episode 3 so hopefully after testing we should finally have a fully usable WT in a few days. After that I'll just have to add all of the information in the events lists for the chapters where it hasn't already been done.

Last edited:
Reactions: yamabear

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
The one I uploaded is the whole mod, so all you'd need is that one and my bug-fix, all of suwits work is included.

I'm about 70% through the coding of Episode 3 so hopefully after testing we should finally have a fully usable WT in a few days. After that I'll just have to add all of the information in the events lists for the chapters where it hasn't already been done.

Thank you again(y)

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Thank you again(y)
I have updated my original WT post with an up to date version, it is now complete for Episode 3. Walkthrough mode should now work throughout the game, and in the mean time I'll be focusing on filling in the event list information and finishing the text version.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
I have updated my original WT post with an up to date version, it is now complete for Episode 3. Walkthrough mode should now work throughout the game, and in the mean time I'll be focusing on filling in the event list information and finishing the text version.

wooow!!

Great job!:cool:

As for your Wt in text, I see some inconsistencies for the updated mod.
The biggest shortage is for actions after dinner and at the end of the day.:rolleyes:

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
wooow!!

The biggest shortage is for actions after dinner and at the end of the day.:rolleyes:
It doesn't surprise me to be honest, I did them both separately (I typed the text version step-by-step while doing my second test of the mod) and I missed out some unnecessary steps in the text version because I didn't want it to go on forever. while the mod still shows some of them because it would have taken a lot longer trying to figure out when they're no longer needed and coding it to no longer display them (while with the text version I could easily just ignore them on those particular days).

Last edited:

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
wooow!!

The reason for the night time shortage in the text version is because I made the mod always show the event where you say goodnight (so that you can leave the door open ready for the morning) and I wasn't sure when it would no longer be needed, while in the text version, because I followed the mod myself while typing it, I could easily see when it wasn't necessary so I skipped those parts out.

When I have finished with the missing information in the later episodes, I'll do another quick run-through and disable things like saying goodnight and breakfast in the mod during times when they're no longer necessary.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
That fix you just made might have been my issue?
Was stuck at 85 in ep 5 - So I changed this

swimmingpool_1.rpy
if hour >= 22 and e5_36 == 1 and episode5 == 1 and events >= 88 and episode6 == 0:
to
if hour >= 22 and e5_36 == 1 and episode5 == 1 and events >= 85 and episode6 == 0:

Seemed to work fine?

Reactions: dblck2k21
2.60 star(s) 40 Votes