2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Mr. Bonkers

Apr 20, 2019
I have been spending time working on the walkthrough mod created by suwit to finish it and improve it, and I have now completed Episodes 1 - 6. You can now change between just using the event tracker, or having the on screen walkthrough active as well. There is extra general advice for episode 1, and the advice in the Event Tracker is also complete for Episodes 2-6 (I felt that ep 1 doesn't need a tracker).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is complete for Episodes 1-6, but as it is still a work in progress, the on-screen walkthrough should be pretty much complete for all episodes, but most episodes after episode 6 still need a lot of information adding into the event lists. Credit goes out to suwit for putting all the work in that he did, and for giving me permission to upload this new version. Feel free to let me know if it causes any problems, and even though it should work on it's own, I highly recommend you use my Bug-Fix posted here Bug-Fix to fix most issues in the game.

Links are below:
PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD

EDIT: In this latest update (Episode 6) I decided to focus on the visual side of things as well as functionality, I have added more backgrounds and new transitions, and I plan on doing this for all episodes eventually. See the changelog for more details.
Absolute legend

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: dblck2k21

Drope

Mar 16, 2018
Still after hair color change the game resets the start. 1st time she moves to our house.
Nothing changed.

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
So... I just started playing this game. I'm on Day 43... I gave her the new jogging outfit like 30 game days ago, I still can't get her to go jogging. I'm just stuck in a loop of wake her up, breakfast, drop her off, pick her up, homework, dinner, too lazy for jogging, bed. Over and over and over again. Then we make the deal about homework, jogging, then swimming every Saturday and Sunday but nothing ever changes!

Is this just the way the game is? It's this much of a grind? Or am I screwing something up?

Thanks in advance, y'all!

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So... I just started playing this game. I'm on Day 43... I gave her the new jogging outfit like 30 game days ago, I still can't get her to go jogging. I'm just stuck in a loop of wake her up, breakfast, drop her off, pick her up, homework, dinner, too lazy for jogging, bed. Over and over and over again.

Is this just the way the game is? It's this much of a grind? Or am I screwing something up?

Thanks in advance, y'all!
When she asks to have pizza, you have to let her, but with conditions, and those conditions are that she goes jogging with you.

Reactions: toobad0912

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
I'm happy to hear it. I'll be done with the walkthrough for eps 4 & 5 tomorrow, so I'll be able to do a full run of ep 6 pretty soon (hopefully it didn't affect anything lol).
Thanks for all the great work you've put into the bugfixes and WT. But, unfortunately, I have the bugfix installed but am still stuck at 87/90 events in Episode 5. Any advice?

Edit: Nevermind! I just cracked open common_1.rpy and then set the variables to what it was looking for. Thanks anyway though and keep up the great work!

Last edited:

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
If you upload the save I can take a look for you.
Actually, reading your earlier posts about this bug pointed me in the right direction to just crack open common1.rpy to see which variables should be what and then set them manually in the console. Seems to have done the trick! Keep up the great work! There is a great game in here somewhere... I think you're uncovering it!

Edit: Uh... maybe I was wrong. Why did the MC all of a sudden get real date rape-y between ep 5 and ep 6? Gross.

Last edited:

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Actually, reading your earlier posts about this bug pointed me in the right direction to just crack open common1.rpy to see which variables should be what and then set them manually in the console. Seems to have done the trick! Keep up the great work! There is a great game in here somewhere... I think you're uncovering it!
Good to hear, I just double checked my Bug-Fix post and it seems you either have a version from before I fixed it, or it isn't properly fixed. I'll double check it later when I can get round to it. I'm glad you solved your problem though.

Last edited:
Reactions: toobad0912

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
I'm following the patreon WT and in Ep.8 day 7. Event 59 isn't working. I follow it step by step. It's Pool at 17:00. I go there but no new event. Any help?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I'm following the patreon WT and in Ep.8 day 7. Event 59 isn't working. I follow it step by step. It's Pool at 17:00. I go there but no new event. Any help?
One of the swimming pool events in Episode 8 needed a few lines of code changing to get it to work. to be more specific, the lines were:

If it's the same event, then without the bug-fix, all you can do is skip it.

P.S - There are also 2 bathroom scenes that most likely won't trigger for you as well, because they're expecting a character who isn't even there until a later episode.

Last edited:

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
One of the swimming pool events in Episode 8 needed a few lines of code changing to get it to work. to be more specific, the lines were:

If it's the same event, then without the bug-fix, all you can do is skip it.

P.S - There are also 2 bathroom scenes that most likely won't trigger for you as well, because they're expecting a character who isn't even there until a later episode.
I just added the updated bugfix. Now my game won't launch. I get a parsing error. I really hope. I don't have to restart the game. Screenshot_20230427_053823_My first love.jpg

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I just added the updated bugfix. Now my game won't launch. I get a parsing error. I really hope. I don't have to restart the game. View attachment 2576544
It seems that Android doesn't like the last lines at the bottom of each script for some unknown reason (they're only notes, and RenPy should just skip past them) so I just removed them for you (since they do nothing anyway), here's the fresh one now

If you have any more errors just let me know, and I'll try my best to fix them for you.

Last edited:

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
It seems that Android doesn't like the last lines at the bottom of each script for some unknown reason (they're only notes, and RenPy should just skip past them) so I just removed them for you (since they do nothing anyway), here's the fresh one now

If you have any more errors just let me know, and I'll try my best to fix them for you.
I got it. I should have deleted the previous fix. For some reason, it just duplicated the files. I deleted the game folder then added the newest one. And now I'm all good. That scene finally triggered. On ep.9 now. Thx

Reactions: dblck2k21

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I got it. I should have deleted the previous fix. For some reason, it just duplicated the files. I deleted the game folder then added the newest one. And now I'm all good. That scene finally triggered. On ep.9 now. Thx
Glad to hear it, I'm still working on the ep 9 walkthrough at the minute so there could still be a problem or two I'm still unaware of. If you run into more issues, feel free to let me know.

Reactions: Mayber
2.70 star(s) 41 Votes