2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Drope

Mar 16, 2018
Stuck in ep. 5, driving Martine home. Even with the walktrough mod. no luck.

87/90 bookmarks. But the mod says only Martine left to do. +12 missing events.

1st time passing the haircut bug in chapter 2 and happened again... :,(

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Stuck in ep. 5, driving Martine home. Even with the walktrough mod. no luck.

87/90 bookmarks. But the mod says only Martine left to do. +12 missing events.

1st time passing the haircut bug in chapter 2 and happened again... :,(
It sounds like you either don't have the bug-fix, or it's an older one that you're using. one of martines events gets skipped completely in the game without it because the wrong values were set in the original code.

All you can do now is make sure you have the most up to date bug-fix (you'll need it), and either start from the start of the episode (the event that's skipped is one of the first involving martine) or open up the console and type the commands:

Code:
$ e5_84 == 1
followed by:
Code:
$ events += 1
This is assuming that it's event 84 that's been skipped (it should be iirc).

P.S - With the other 12 events, you haven't missed anything. As the mod says, they never existed in the code. This is because the dev never assigned any events to those numbers, which means that you should just ignore them completely because they won't affect anything.

Last edited:

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
If press skip to next episode when I'm only missing 1 Event. Do I miss out on anything? I'm on ep9. Missing 1 event. Followed WT step by step. I think I missed something when I went to see Carol. At least that's when I noticed I was missing one. And yes I have the bug fix Installed. Unless there has been an update since a few days ago.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
If press skip to next episode when I'm only missing 1 Event. Do I miss out on anything? I'm on ep9. Missing 1 event. Followed WT step by step. I think I missed something when I went to see Carol. At least that's when I noticed I was missing one. And yes I have the bug fix Installed. Unless there has been an update since a few days ago.
The bug-fix you have is the latest, and I don't remember there being any major issues in episode 9 anyway.

I can't say for sure really because you would have most likely done things in a different order, but at that point all I was missing was an event in the master bedroom at 23:00 which isn't that important really, but it does contribute towards the story.

Last edited:

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
The bug-fix you have is the latest, and I don't remember there being any major issues in episode 9 anyway.

I can't say for sure really because you would have most likely done things in a different order, but at that point all I was missing was an event in the master bedroom at 23:00 which isn't that important really, but it does contribute towards the story.
Hmmm.. OK maybe I'll play thru again from when that one is missed. I'll see if I can pin point where the problem Is. I wish android wasn't stupid and I could get the save file to give you.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Hmmm.. OK maybe I'll play thru again from when that one is missed. I'll see if I can pin point where the problem Is. I wish android wasn't stupid and I could get the save file to give you.
I absolutely agree, I even put the game on my own phone the other day (Android 8 with JOIPlay lol) and I couldn't access my saves neither.

I just uploaded the latest update of the walkthrough (episodes 1-10), so if the patreon version isn't much help for you, you could try my text version and see if it helps, either way, good luck.

Reactions: Mayber

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Here it is, I hope I did it right, it's the first time I've uploaded a file.
Ty so much
It took a while, but I managed to track down the events. You're missing events 24, 77, 78, & 79

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The problem is, Event 24 isn't triggering, even when I specifically try to set it with the console.
all I can suggest until I get a chance to properly look at the code is to open the console and use the command:
Code:
$ events += 1
and then follow the steps for events 77-79.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ashol

cocumella

Mar 26, 2023
It took a while, but I managed to track down the events. You're missing events 24, 77, 78, & 79

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The problem is, Event 24 isn't triggering, even when I specifically try to set it with the console.
all I can suggest until I get a chance to properly look at the code is to open the console and use the command:
Code:
$ events += 1
and then follow the steps for events 77-79.

ty very much

and how do I open the console?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
ty very much

and how do I open the console?
Create a new text file, call it anything you want, but make sure it's extension is .rpy instead of .txt
after that, open it and copy and paste the following into it:
Code:
init 999 python:
    config.console = True
save it and then move it to the 'game' folder.
load up the game and then open it using "Shift + O"

cocumella

Mar 26, 2023
Create a new text file, call it anything you want, but make sure it's extension is .rpy instead of .txt
after that, open it and copy and paste the following into it:
Code:
init 999 python:
    config.console = True
save it and then move it to the 'game' folder.
load up the game and then open it using "Shift + O"

I really don't know how to thank you, I finished the game.

Ty so much bro.

Reactions: dblck2k21

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
For everyone who's interested, I have just uploaded the final version of the walkthrough, along with what should be the final version of the bug-fix. Feel free to let me know if you have any issues with either, but for now, it's time for me to finally do a playthrough of MBFD, and then start working on a WT mod for it. Happy fapping gaming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Superfuken

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
I absolutely agree, I even put the game on my own phone the other day (Android 8 with JOIPlay lol) and I couldn't access my saves neither.

I just uploaded the latest update of the walkthrough (episodes 1-10), so if the patreon version isn't much help for you, you could try my text version and see if it helps, either way, good luck.
Hey so I tried your WT and I'm on ep.10 Sat and now I'm 1 Event behind event 16 didnt trigger. When you put skip at the end of the day, does that mean to skip to next day? I really hate that I can't send you the save file. I wish the game had an option to change the save location. Ugh

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Hey so I tried your WT and I'm on ep.10 Sat and now I'm 1 Event behind event 16 didnt trigger. When you put skip at the end of the day, does that mean to skip to next day? I really hate that I can't send you the save file. I wish the game had an option to change the save location. Ugh
Yes it does mean to skip to the next day, and it shouldn't be an issue. I didn't number the events in the text version, I decided to number the steps instead. That means that it's just step 16 in my walkthrough and not an actual event that triggers. I decided to do it this way because some events require 3 or 4 steps to trigger.

Last edited:

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
Yes it does mean to skip to the next day, and it shouldn't be an issue. I didn't number the events in the text version, I decided to number the steps instead. That means that it's just step 16 in my walkthrough and not an actual event that triggers. I decided to do it this way because some events require 3 or 4 steps to trigger.
Also should I be skipping all the time in-between the steps?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Also should I be skipping all the time in-between the steps?
Yep, the times listed will be the exact times you land on after following a step, and if it isn't, just use the hour skip until it is (minutes don't really matter, I just included them to help maintain your position in the list).

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
Yep, the times listed will be the exact times you land on after following a step, and if it isn't, just use the hour skip until it is (minutes don't really matter, I just included them to help maintain your position in the list).
Ep11 Tuesday day 7 I believe. Nothing is triggering. The first step is Pool at 1500. When I do that I get the same Pool scene with him and the 2 girls I have seen in the last couple episodes. Event 28/76. Both times in the Office after, Edith isn't there. Nobody in Dining room. Nothing in the whole day.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes