2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
It means that you aren't using the bug-fix mod, or that the bug-fix isn't correctly installed, that's just the first of many (but also the worst) issues with this game, and you need the bug-fix to make it playable.
Well as i said i tried without mod and without it was no diffrence.
Where/what is that bug fix and how do i install it correctly? and will it work with a mod?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Well as i said i tried without mod and without it was no diffrence.
Where/what is that bug fix and how do i install it correctly? and will it work with a mod?
It's the one from here, I did this and the walkthrough as two separate mods for this game, but they both work together perfectly. to install it you just need to merge the 'game' folder with your own. The change-list will show you a full list of the things I had to fix.

Last edited:

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
It's the one from here, I did this and the walkthrough as two separate mods for this game, but they both work together perfectly. to install it you just need to merge the 'game' folder with your own. The change-list will show you a full list of the things I had to fix.
Thank you very much for that.
It worked but for some reason skipped the events 45-50 = started on 51 after the hair changing scene but i guess thats the best i can get i just hope i didn't miss anything specfically related to the story.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Thank you very much for that.
It worked but for some reason skipped the events 45-50 = started on 51 after the hair changing scene but i guess thats the best i can get i just hope i didn't miss anything specfically related to the story.
That's just the way the game is, some of the events are miss-able in episode 2, and the game just compensates for it by taking you straight to 51 as soon as you get the haircut. It's the only time it happens and as far as story is concerned, you don't miss anything.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Aneouz

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
That's just the way the game is, some of the events are miss-able in episode 2, and the game just compensates for it by taking you straight to 51 as soon as you get the haircut. It's the only time it happens and as far as story is concerned, you don't miss anything.
Thank you for your assistance once again and for letting me know this information.
Keep up the good work and rock on! hahhah

Reactions: dblck2k21

Topgun1_wrx

Sep 2, 2021
So I'm stuck at the start of the game, I can't get her to jog and progress the game? Is this just really repetative before it lets me continue? I'm at day 19 and still no 'consequences' convo at dinner. Am I doing something wrong or is it bugged?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
So I'm stuck at the start of the game, I can't get her to jog and progress the game? Is this just really repetative before it lets me continue? I'm at day 19 and still no 'consequences' convo at dinner. Am I doing something wrong or is it bugged?
If I recall correctly, her "Manner" stat needs to be 3 or above for you to be able to do it, I think the best way is to do the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you're using my Bug-Fix, you will have to choose each option during dinner at least once each to show the next option, I did this to make sure you get the stat points from each option before you can progress, otherwise they can become miss-able.

Last edited:

Topgun1_wrx

Sep 2, 2021
If I recall correctly, her "Manner" stat needs to be 3 or above for you to be able to do it, I think the best way is to do the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you're using my Bug-Fix, you will have to choose each option during dinner at least once each to show the next option, I did this to make sure you get the stat points from each option before you can progress, otherwise they can become miss-able.
Ok thank you. I'll start it again as I only got the option to order the pizza once and it never came back. Maybe I'm not using the bug fix version

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Ok thank you. I'll start it again as I only got the option to order the pizza once and it never came back. Maybe I'm not using the bug fix version
If you didn't download it separately, you won't have it installed. You can find the links to both the Bug-Fix and the walkthrough mod on this threads front page. The walkthrough is optional of course, but you will need the bug-fix if you don't want to have to skip episodes.

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Question. I finish episode 2 and it takes me back to episode 1. Am I messing something up here? Do I need to put in a bug fix or something?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Question. I finish episode 2 and it takes me back to episode 1. Am I messing something up here? Do I need to put in a bug fix or something?
Yes you do. It fixes the haircut reset problem and quite a few other events that can't trigger later in the game. If you want to know what I changed, just look at the text file in the mods post.

Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
Yes you do. It fixes the haircut reset problem and quite a few other events that can't trigger later in the game. If you want to know what I changed, just look at the text file in the mods post.
Wow, did you fix all the bugs that lock progress?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Wow, did you fix all the bugs that lock progress?
As far as I'm aware, Yes, but I can't promise that everything is perfect. But since no-one has said anything about any remaining issues since I last updated the mod, I'd assume I just about covered everything.

Reactions: Faprino
Jun 13, 2021
As far as I'm aware, Yes, but I can't promise that everything is perfect. But since no-one has said anything about any remaining issues since I last updated the mod, I'd assume I just about covered everything.
I can't open on android version is the bug fix only for windows?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I can't open on android version is the bug fix only for windows?
I created it for windows because I use windows 10 myself, but it does work on Android with JOI play at least (I tested it on my own phone). Is there a way you could post the error it's giving you?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
i haven't got error i have joiplay bugfix mod file won't open up i though was for windows
I just double checked on my phone by downloading my own link from here, and it worked perfectly, I'd assume you're extracting the contents of the zip file into the 'game' folder, or is it the zip file itself which won't open?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
File i think should use tool extract get it to download?
It sounds like that's what you need to do, personally I use the built in extractor in "FX" file manager for zip files and an app called "RAR" for other types of archives, but as you may know, there are plenty of options on the store.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes