2.60 star(s) 40 Votes

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Ep11 Tuesday day 7 I believe. Nothing is triggering. The first step is Pool at 1500. When I do that I get the same Pool scene with him and the 2 girls I have seen in the last couple episodes. Event 28/76. Both times in the Office after, Edith isn't there. Nobody in Dining room. Nothing in the whole day.
I'll do a quick run-through now with the walkthrough mod disabled and see if I can pinpoint the problem for you.

Last edited:

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Ep11 Tuesday day 7 I believe. Nothing is triggering. The first step is Pool at 1500. When I do that I get the same Pool scene with him and the 2 girls I have seen in the last couple episodes. Event 28/76. Both times in the Office after, Edith isn't there. Nobody in Dining room. Nothing in the whole day.
My bad, I just found out that there's a dinner event at 20:00 on Monday (This would be step 29). After that event, the swimming pool event unlocks. I just re-upped it with the changes made.

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
dblck2k21

So on the last day (friday) of ep.11, dinner at 20:00 I don't think it's triggering. He just says enjoy your dinner and I get no Event. But everything before dinner works. The breakfast, the pool scene and Edith in the office. If I finish the day I end with 75/76. Not with the mod. Just the txt WT.

I fell like I'm bugging you alot lol

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
dblck2k21

So on the last day (friday) of ep.11, dinner at 20:00 I don't think it's triggering. He just says enjoy your dinner and I get no Event. But everything before dinner works. The breakfast, the pool scene and Edith in the office. If I finish the day I end with 75/76. Not with the mod. Just the txt WT.

I fell like I'm bugging you alot lol
No worries that's what I'm here for lol.

I just double checked everything in the walkthrough, and I can confirm that it now covers everything in the episode. I can only assume that you missed a step somewhere or it's the office after that which you need (that particular dinner time doesn't count as an event, but the office does)

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
No worries that's what I'm here for lol.

I just double checked everything in the walkthrough, and I can confirm that it now covers everything in the episode. I can only assume that you missed a step somewhere or it's the office after that which you need (that particular dinner time doesn't count as an event, but the office does)
I wish I knew how may events were in each day. So I knew where I missed one.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I wish I knew how may events were in each day. So I knew where I missed one.
I didn't think of that to be honest. I'll make a start added an event count after each day in episodes 11 & 12 for you now, and then I'll go back and do it for all the rest afterwards.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Does someone mind to tell me how's the NTR here? Like... You have a gf and she cheats? Or is it something like a "one time" event only?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Does someone mind to tell me how's the NTR here? Like... You have a gf and she cheats? Or is it something like a "one time" event only?
I wouldn't really call it NTR to be honest. There are about 4 scenes where someone else fucks the girl (a different girl each time), before you ever do anything with her. And my bug-fix will give you the option to skip each one.

Reactions: MAD6999

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
Hi can someone tell me what im missing here?
im trying to finish Epi.7 but can stuck with Tips 2 and 3 can do them no matter how many days i pass what i have to do so i can proceed to Epi,8?
Thank you

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Hi can someone tell me what im missing here?
im trying to finish Epi.7 but can stuck with Tips 2 and 3 can do them no matter how many days i pass what i have to do so i can proceed to Epi,8?
Thank you
Exactly as it tells you when you click on them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can confirm that I just double checked them and they triggered perfectly.

Reactions: Rend77

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
thank you but it does not trigger with me maybe better start epi7 from the start maybe it fix it
If they aren't triggering I honestly can't understand what could be wrong, I just checked the scripts, and there aren't any conditions which can prevent them from triggering. I just decided to do a series of screenshots to show every step for them in sequence:

All I can suggest is that you repeat the same steps each weekday (event 2 requires you to do the same thing multiple times anyway) and see if they trigger, otherwise the only option is to skip them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rend77

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
If they aren't triggering I honestly can't understand what could be wrong, I just checked the scripts, and there aren't any conditions which can prevent them from triggering. I just decided to do a series of screenshots to show every step for them in sequence:

All I can suggest is that you repeat the same steps each weekday (event 2 requires you to do the same thing multiple times anyway) and see if they trigger, otherwise the only option is to skip them.
thank for the help and doing all that i really appreciate your help it still stuck does not work but i'll keep trying thank you

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
I decided to give this game a chance but Episode 2 seems to be broken or something??
I tried with a modded version and without, and after the hair color and style change taking me back to episode 1 even if i am on 44/89 bookmarks.
Anyone know anything about this? i can move on to episode 3 but it feels like i will miss a lot of background story.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I decided to give this game a chance but Episode 2 seems to be broken or something??
I tried with a modded version and without, and after the hair color and style change taking me back to episode 1 even if i am on 44/89 bookmarks.
Anyone know anything about this? i can move on to episode 3 but it feels like i will miss a lot of background story.
It means that you aren't using the bug-fix mod, or that the bug-fix isn't correctly installed, that's just the first of many (but also the worst) issues with this game, and you need the bug-fix to make it playable.

Reactions: Twistty
2.60 star(s) 40 Votes