2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Yes you do. It fixes the haircut reset problem and quite a few other events that can't trigger later in the game. If you want to know what I changed, just look at the text file in the mods post.
I did find your patch eventually. Thank you very much for doing the work to fix it.

Reactions: dblck2k21

Topgun1_wrx

Sep 2, 2021
So this may be a weird question. I know NTR is tagged and there's been some early convo's about it. I'm in EP10 and its starting to turn more NTR and just want to confirm, now it's completed, if NTR means those who live with me will go NTR for another male? Weird to ask so far in but I don't want to continue if so... I know this may spoilt it for some so I understand if you can't answer

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
So this may be a weird question. I know NTR is tagged and there's been some early convo's about it. I'm in EP10 and its starting to turn more NTR and just want to confirm, now it's completed, if NTR means those who live with me will go NTR for another male? Weird to ask so far in but I don't want to continue if so... I know this may spoilt it for some so I understand if you can't answer
There is a bit of NTR in the game, but it's only about 3 or 4, one time events. The MC (Bob) finds a way to stop it from happening. The bug-fix gives you the option to skip them if you don't want to see them.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
I think game is a bit broken. I'm in episode 1 and have to buy a dress for her but it doesn't matter which one I buy it comes up again and again, also giving her the dress does not help. Intelligence is now stuck at "3" because she don't do the homework.

Reactions: KhaiFirst

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Thanks a ton for the mod, the game is now playable AND actually fun!!
This changes the game's rating from ⭐ to ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ literally :D
I'm glad to hear it, and to be honest, that's the reason I did the mod. I saw what i truly considered to be a 'great' game if it wasn't for the bugs and endless random clicking, so I decided to eliminate both problems, and it is now by far one of my favorite RenPy games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cuteelf

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I finally finished my play-through of this buggy mess, but otherwise brilliant game. I can happily say that I was able to complete it without skipping a single event after making the changes in the scripts.

The mod is in the link below (just merge the game folder with your own) and I have also included the final list of changes.

I have also finished the walkthrough mod created by suwit, and added some of my own improvements, along with a step-by-step text version.

You can find both at this post here:

Walkthrough

EDIT: I Fixed an issue I recently discovered in episode 4, where you could keep helping Olivia with her homework and the event total would keep climbing (and possibly affect episode 5 events), and restored event 98 so that it's no longer miss-able.

EDIT 2: I added a few missing images into one of the jogging events in episode 3 (thank to Twistty for discovering them and merging them into the code). I also fixed a problem in Ep 5 where Martines events weren't triggering correctly preventing you from finishing the episode (again, thanks to Twistty for discovering the issue)

EDIT 3: Fixed an issue with episode 12 event 24 being unachievable if you already did event 50. Now it should give it you during breakfast if you haven't already got it by then.
Honestly, that bugfix NEED to be in the OP, this game is literally unplayble without it : she refuses to go jogging no matter what, even after tld her you would help her only if she comes jogging with you... so you're on an infinite loop unable to advance nowhere near chapter 2.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
now i know what Alfred pennyworth do in his spare time... now he continued on become butler to teen girl.. :KEK: :coffee:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Need sume support in episode 4 (91/97).
After school she asks me, why I didnt helped her with homeworks yesterday, but each day she preffers to learn by allone.
:rolleyes::unsure:

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Need sume support in episode 4 (91/97).
After school she asks me, why I didnt helped her with homeworks yesterday, but each day she preffers to learn by allone.
:rolleyes::unsure:
I just took a look into the code for you, and it seems that it's happening because you are only able to help her 8 times in episode 4, if you try any more than that, it will always be the scene where she's reading alone.

Edit: I just took another look into the code and I noticed in a different script, that you shouldn't be at that point in episode 4. The variable that controls the event is $ attempt, but that shouldn't reach 7 until episode 5. Are you using my Bug-Fix?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Angora Kitty

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I just took a look into the code for you, and it seems that it's happening because you are only able to help her 8 times in episode 4, if you try any more than that, it will always be the scene where she's reading alone.

Edit: I just took another look into the code and I noticed in a different script, that you shouldn't be at that point in episode 4. The variable that controls the event is $ attempt, but that shouldn't reach 7 until episode 5. Are you using my Bug-Fix?
I didnt used your bugfix before. I inserted it now.

Reactions: dblck2k21

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I didnt used your bugfix before. I inserted it now.
That's good, you will need it lol. I recommend to open up the console and use these commands as well before episode 5 so that it doesn't cause issues in the episode:

Code:
$ e5_23 = 0
$ e5_19 = 0
$ attempt = 6
this will also restore the homework event for episode 4 for you, while keeping the lock I created in place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angora Kitty

Xathu4_0

Jul 4, 2023
Hey I'm having some errors when I finish ep2 I can't continue and I jump back to ep1 like a loop so how to fix it now

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
Hi, I am having trouble installing the walkthrough mod. Can someone please help me and "walk" me through it? Sorry for the pun. Thanks!

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hi, I am having trouble installing the walkthrough mod. Can someone please help me and "walk" me through it? Sorry for the pun. Thanks!
It is not the actual mod posted here - just a txt version - for you to read.
It is not something to install.
Look at as more of a walkthrough.

But you do need the BUG-FIX though.

Ps. Welcome to the site and your first like point ;)

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes