2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
It is not the actual mod posted here - just a txt version - for you to read.
It is not something to install.
Look at as more of a walkthrough.

But you do need the BUG-FIX though.

Ps. Welcome to the site and your first like point ;)
but there is a walkthrough mod, I have the txt version, but I'm stuck basically at the start of episode 3. I have the bug fix installed I think, but when I need to go to the office to buy a crop top, there is nothing to do there? but I do want to thank you for responding.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Hi, I am having trouble installing the walkthrough mod. Can someone please help me and "walk" me through it? Sorry for the pun. Thanks!
After you have downloaded the mod, extract the zip file anywhere you want. Once that is done, copy the 'game' folder into the same folder as the executable (Myfirstlove.exe, there should already be a 'game' folder there), if it asks you if you want to overwrite any files just choose yes (It shouldn't do this unless you extracted the scripts.rpa file). Once this is done, simply load up the game, and you will see the icon in the corner of the screen after skipping time forward by an hour.

Hopefully the mod will help you, but if it doesn't, feel free to let me know and I'll do what I can to help.

Last edited:

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
of the 3 games of CeLaVie (so far) this is my favourite.
How he plays with the different clothes settings and model cores is superb.
am fully enjoying the game.
-thanks!

WhoCares2023

Mar 19, 2023
I finally finished my play-through of this buggy mess, but otherwise brilliant game. I can happily say that I was able to complete it without skipping a single event after making the changes in the scripts.

The mod is in the link below (just merge the game folder with your own) and I have also included the final list of changes.

I have also finished the walkthrough mod created by suwit, and added some of my own improvements, along with a step-by-step text version.

You can find both at this post here:

Walkthrough

EDIT: I Fixed an issue I recently discovered in episode 4, where you could keep helping Olivia with her homework and the event total would keep climbing (and possibly affect episode 5 events), and restored event 98 so that it's no longer miss-able.

EDIT 2: I added a few missing images into one of the jogging events in episode 3 (thank to Twistty for discovering them and merging them into the code). I also fixed a problem in Ep 5 where Martines events weren't triggering correctly preventing you from finishing the episode (again, thanks to Twistty for discovering the issue)

EDIT 3: Fixed an issue with episode 12 event 24 being unachievable if you already did event 50. Now it should give it you during breakfast if you haven't already got it by then.
I tried that bugfix as it was linked elsewhere as a potential fix but I still do have the bug after the hairdresser event in episode 2 that the game gets reset to episode 1 day 1.

Anyone who could help me get passed that? I do not want to miss out on the content of the rest of the episode.

Edit: Nevermind. After I restarted the game twice it suddenly restarted the hairdresser event and continued as it should. Problem solved.

Reactions: dblck2k21

Jayrs

Jan 14, 2021
I trying to redo the game from the beginning using the full 12 episode version.Right now I'm stuck at book mark 40 and can not seem to pass it. Save attached. Any help, please.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I'm going to break it down since this isn't as hard of a fix as pothb makes it out to be above ^.
Let this also serve to help others willing to go through a couple steps to have this problem solved.

First -- Download 'UnRen.bat v1.0.10' which can be found either by google search, or directly on f95zone itself.
Second -- Place this .bat file into your Myfirstlove root directory folder. (Where the .exe is found)

Third -- Double click on the .bat file to open its command prompt. Then, you will type the number "1" followed by hitting 'enter' on your keyboard. This will start extraction, which is part of the process to begin decompiling, don't worry about what it looks like in your main game directory folder as it sorts itself out through the process.
Fourth -- Wait or press enter until the extraction process is fully complete (it says "Finished"), and it prompts you to press "1" to go back to the main menu. Then, press "2" this time at the main menu, followed by enter on your keyboard. This will now start decompiling which is your final super tough step!

Fifth and final -- After decompiling is finished, (will have to wait a little bit and hit enter a couple times maybe) you will have access to common_1.rpy which is where this main issue has been located thankfully! In your game directory folder (under Myfirstlove-11.00\game), if you scroll down a bit you can now see common_1.rpy (don't use the .rpyc file for the following step by mistake). I recommend using notepad or notepad++. You will right click on this .rpy file, and select "Edit with Notepad++" for example in the case since I was using Windows as opposed to Mac or Linux. Now, all you need to do is scroll down to line 2576, where you'll see something about "Reset..." I forget exactly what the line is. Clearly out of place, and a bit odd. Delete this line completely and backspace a bit to make things look organized again. Save this Notepad or whatever file again, then you're free to close it.

Now open your game and enjoy the rest of Episode 2 after the hairdresser event! Hopefully, this helps to fix the issue!
I have chapter 12 and tried this but can't find common_1.rpy anywhere. Is it because of the WT maybe?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I have chapter 12 and tried this but can't find common_1.rpy anywhere. Is it because of the WT maybe?
common_1.rpy is one of the games original files and it contains the code for the events that automatically trigger at certain times of the day (picking up Olivia from school amongst others).

If the file isn't in the 'game' folder, it means that the common_1.rpyc wasn't successfully decompiled, and if common_1.rpyc isn't there, it hasn't been extracted from the scripts.rpa file.

If you are using the bug-fix mod there is no need for you to follow the guide posted by Luxell though, since the bug-fix includes this change, along with a long list of fixes for other game breaking bugs (you can check the changelog on my bug-fix post to see a full list of what I fixed)

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
common_1.rpy is one of the games original files and it contains the code for the events that automatically trigger at certain times of the day (picking up Olivia from school amongst others).

If the file isn't in the 'game' folder, it means that the common_1.rpyc wasn't successfully decompiled, and if common_1.rpyc isn't there, it hasn't been extracted from the scripts.rpa file.

If you are using the bug-fix mod there is no need for you to follow the guide posted by Luxell though, since the bug-fix includes this change, along with a long list of fixes for other game breaking bugs (you can check the changelog on my bug-fix post to see a full list of what I fixed)
Thanks dblck2k21. That is very helpful because in skipping to chapter 3 I missed a lot of 2.

Reactions: dblck2k21

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I am on e3 and I have encountered "!!!doesn't exist" did I do something wrong or did these events just not get coded?
Oh, and CLV I like these games though sometimes they can be a challenge in patience for the next event.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I am on e3 and I have encountered "!!!doesn't exist" did I do something wrong or did these events just not get coded?
Oh, and CLV I like these games though sometimes they can be a challenge in patience for the next event.
The walkthrough detects the events based on the numbers they were assigned in the original code and displays that same number in the checklist. When it says an event '!!!doesn't exist', it just means that there wasn't an event assigned with that number in the games code, therefore there's no need to worry because you haven't missed anything.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
The walkthrough detects the events based on the numbers they were assigned in the original code and displays that same number in the checklist. When it says an event '!!!doesn't exist', it just means that there wasn't an event assigned with that number in the games code, therefore there's no need to worry because you haven't missed anything.
Thanks

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Ack!!! CLV, I just finished this story and I liked it...right up to the ending. Why did you choose that? Olivia loved him and vice versa. Sure it was a shocker for them, but their relationship was built before they knew. Surely there was a more amicable end to it. Oh well. On to your next story.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
How does a game end up being this bad.
It ALMOST made me quit using F95 forever.
I wouldnt wish this to my worst enemy.
God help me never see something like this ever again

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Day 44 with WT enabled and NO PROGRESS AT ALL ? (besides buying the sport-stuff which i can not give her...)
Is there a Trick or a bug or something the WT is not showing ?

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes