RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
well the prophecy is that he *would* fuck sana and impregnate her. by saying "fuck the prophecy" he would choose not to out of pure spite. Now the previous game the MC got killed off, i'm thinking the same thing will probably happen here. I just don't think that'll be a satisfying conclusion. but that's just me
Wasn't the prophecy that Sana would be the one to bear the hero? From how I am reading it, Europa just assumed that MC will be the father because he is her boyfriend. Iirc, in the Ninja or Wizard impregnation scene, before she reverses time, she mentions how you should have used a condom or something, almost as if she is assuming that you are the one that knocked her up

If the MC was the one who had to father the hero, then Sana getting knocked up by some randos would not force her to literally turn back time

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Wasn't the prophecy that Sana would be the one to bear the hero? From how I am reading it, Europa just assumed that MC will be the father because he is her boyfriend. Iirc, in the Ninja or Wizard impregnation scene, before she reverses time, she mentions how you should have used a condom or something, almost as if she is assuming that you are the one that knocked her up

If the MC was the one who had to father the hero, then Sana getting knocked up by some randos would not force her to literally turn back time
what you say may be looked in another way... true that sana will bear the hero BUT is not time yet for her to get pregnant and this would explain why the "turn back time" and this would mean that is not important WHO impregnate Sana but WHEN she get pregnant... till now I understood that Anon would be the father but now I'm not that sure

Reactions: mrra and Aereon1104
Oct 8, 2019
what you say may be looked in another way... true that sana will bear the hero BUT is not time yet for her to get pregnant and this would explain why the "turn back time" and this would mean that is not important WHO impregnate Sana but WHEN she get pregnant... till now I understood that Anon would be the father but now I'm not that sure
Actually, the reason why it isn't the time yet is because if the hero is born in a world where the dark general or whatever isn't defeated he will die really fast, so Sana getting pregnant before the end of their adventure is the same as dooming the world

As for the father, judging by context clues it really seems like the one that impregnates Sana does not matter, what matters is that she gets pregnant

Oct 8, 2019
exactly what I meant when I wrote "is not important WHO impregnate Sana but WHEN she get pregnant"
When she gets pregnant would imply that the time of pregnancy is important for creating the hero, when it really isn't. The only thing that the time of pregnancy affects is the chances of the hero to survive to actually become a hero, lol

Reactions: Aereon1104

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I'm not going to lie to you that game is not a game hahahahaha, the game system is just pressing "T" and every 3 days an event, the npc are irrelevant.
The best thing is to open the gallery and that's it...
(google traslate)
It's short and much lower quality, but still worth going through I'd say. If I had just opened the gallery I would have had a worse time.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017

pretty sure at the beginning europa said it had to be the mc and sana.

Reactions: Aereon1104

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
It's short and much lower quality, but still worth going through I'd say. If I had just opened the gallery I would have had a worse time.
No, it's really fucking bad. Beyond the fact that it's ultra linear and basic, low resolution and slow to play, it's gross with the hyper exaggerated racial caricature fetish too.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes
Oct 8, 2019
pretty sure at the beginning europa said it had to be the mc and sana.
She said that Sana had been chosen to be the mother of the hero, but she did not specify that the hero was chosen as the father, she just concluded that he is going to be the father. If he was chosen for that role, then Sana getting pregnant from the ninjas and the wizard would not result in a time reset

If anything, it will be convenient for Europa, since that will mean 9 months where the MC cannot get Sana pregnant and fuck over the world

Reactions: mrra

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
What is the first game? I vaguely remember playing it years ago
Oops... wrong thread.
The first is Rookie Knight Rathi and the second is Horny Adventurer Karen.
Since both are translated now why don't you replay it.
After I say that but I guess the hunger for chocofox is always big and nobody care or need I share the link for those games.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes