RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
Oops... wrong thread.
The first is Rookie Knight Rathi and the second is Horny Adventurer Karen.
Since both are translated now why don't you replay it.
Oh, I remember it now. Iirc, in the hypnosis ending, there was this really gruesome conversation where it mentions how Rathi's mage friend murdered a lot of their soldiers so they cut off her limbs and turned her into a living onahole

It wasn't an actual scene, but it was really fucking jarring compared to the rest of the game

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
i dont suppose he told you when the next update is coming :(
This conversation I had with him wasn't like "now", it was before he released the update with the partial act 3, I think.

Anyway, talking a little more about it for those who are curious about what he was planning, this is what I can remember:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's basically it, now we wait to see if he will follow this plan or if he will decide to change something (but i believe he will probably go through with it).

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
This conversation I had with him wasn't like "now", it was before he released the update with the partial act 3, I think.

Anyway, talking a little more about it for those who are curious about what he was planning, this is what I can remember:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's basically it, now we wait to see if he will follow this plan or if he will decide to change something (but i believe he will probably go through with it).
Just let him retire to a farm blissfully ignorant of why his wife doesn't let him go to the barn, or join her on trips to town, or join her to visit the neighbors etc etc.

hipokyle

Apr 19, 2019
inb4 people realize this whole story is leading to Anon being the dark general.
That would certainly explain why the hero would die if he's born before the dark general died...
Anon has been shown to be reckless so who knows what would happen if he realises the love of his life had been taken from him a long time ago and she was just lying to him the whole time (or at least he'd percieve it that way)
I don't think he's got the guts to do it but you never know...

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
That would certainly explain why the hero would die if he's born before the dark general died...
Anon has been shown to be reckless so who knows what would happen if he realises the love of his life had been taken from him a long time ago and she was just lying to him the whole time (or at least he'd percieve it that way)
I don't think he's got the guts to do it but you never know...
for me seems possible, sana leave and he become depressed becoming a target of corruption and with that dark powers that transform it... saw like this is possible that he may become the dark general after all is not the first time that in a story someone get corrupted and turn into an evil servant.

Memesavage

Jun 11, 2018
I know the ending will probably be dark but a netorase ending would be cool, especially where Anon gets sexually denied but Sana still only shows emotional love for him.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Oops... wrong thread.
The first is Rookie Knight Rathi and the second is Horny Adventurer Karen.
Since both are translated now why don't you replay it.
After I say that but I guess the hunger for chocofox is always big and nobody care or need I share the link for those games.
Sun ya back! Any news from mr pat yet

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

Febui

May 6, 2022
Last minute delay sicknenss seems to be pretty viral, to be honest.
It seems like a bad habit that makes it easier to procrastinate. I think the best thing to do when you're behind is to be open about it and just start either streaming your work as you finish it up or give a run down of what's left and start doing daily updates on what you're finishing.
Being held to daily updates means you'll probably do something every day, even if you aren't getting much done or doing it inefficiently. If you do soemthing every day, 100% you will finish eventually.
But if you can say "I'm sick.. can't work" then you can loosen your self-discipline and make a habit of not finishing things in time.
But I don't know
I've observed this problem a lot, and it does seem like it compounds itself and makes the dev lazier.

iraking

Mar 18, 2019
Instead of everyone talking about what's wrong, could some kind soul check the website and see if there's any news?

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
well they did say sick but nothing else on it. It could be something like covid bedridden them for a few days

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes