RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I hope the orcs can actually fuck her and dont all have dicks as huge as sana herself :KEK:
don't worry, through the game sana proved to be quite elastic and able to expand herself, show how her tits get bigger in some scene, so she can take that size

EDIT: this is a joke, I have no idea of how things will go but since exist the tag "large insertion", not in this specific game but in general, then is not totally impossible

Last edited:

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I hope the orcs can actually fuck her and dont all have dicks as huge as sana herself :KEK:
There's that lady at the guild headquarters in the first town telling her coworker that she has to try orc dick. While it was not specified what she should try to do with said dick, I'd say that it at least implies that sex between human sized women and orcs is possible in canon!

Reactions: Aereon1104

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
There's that lady at the guild headquarters in the first town telling her coworker that she has to try orc dick. While it was not specified what she should try to do with said dick, I'd say that it at least implies that sex between human sized women and orcs is possible in canon!
You are right, I totally forgot about that...

Immagine 2022-12-26 010212.png

the desk girl in first town that say to her co-worker to try and even go with her if scared

Reactions: Aereon1104

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
You are right, I totally forgot about that...

View attachment 2263524

the desk girl in first town that say to her co-worker to try and even go with her if scared
Damn I hope those two show up in update 3 so we can see the green haired girl after her encounter. If the two of them befriended Sana and convinced her to try it out too then wow. Having the MC listen in on that conversation without him realizing what they are talking about exactly would be a great tease.

It seems more likely though that an orc is simply going to invite himself to the MCs and Sanas campfire or something, knock poor mc over the head and eat him unless Sana can make good use of her skills in diplomacy.

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Damn I hope those two show up in update 3 so we can see the green haired girl after her encounter. If the two of them befriended Sana and convinced her to try it out too then wow. Having the MC listen in on that conversation without him realizing what they are talking about exactly would be a great tease.

It seems more likely though that an orc is simply going to invite himself to the MCs and Sanas campfire or something, knock poor mc over the head and eat him unless Sana can make good use of her skills in diplomacy.
diplomacy xD

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Seriously though, Sana is pretty good at diplomacy and I'm not joking. She passed a lot of checks through the game.
You need to enter a guarded area? Get a discount? Go through a security check? Get (and finish) a rare quest? Build a strong party? Make quick cash? Just call Sana.
Thats true, Sana can be an excellent party member even on a normal ,"no horny" rpg (I really like her combat skills)

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Was anyone else positively surprised by the green aligator (?) girl as the main antagonist of the second town? When I saw her I went "ugh, is this just going to be lesbian ntr? Not sure how effective that will feel."

But no! her role in Sanas' corruption was great and I hope we see more of her. The humor around her ninja abilities was also kinda funny.

Reactions: Illhoon

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Was anyone else positively surprised by the green aligator (?) girl as the main antagonist of the second town? When I saw her I went "ugh, is this just going to be lesbian ntr? Not sure how effective that will feel."

But no! her role in Sanas' corruption was great and I hope we see more of her. The humor around her ninja abilities was also kinda funny.
I like her and yeah, generally it seems like she was well received by most. Also on the topic of her design, dev said it was accidental, but she looks like Deviljho.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I like her and yeah, generally it seems like she was well received by most. Also on the topic of her design, dev said it was accidental, but she looks like Deviljho.
Just googled, and I can see it! Its the tail!

I'm not big in furry stuff, but some small thing like a tail or cat ears I can overlook, the Deviljho tail was a bit weirder but did not matter in the end either.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes