RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
If i remember right isnt there suppose to be a warlock , and barbarian in the next few towns? I was hoping to see a paladin trying to resisted Sana's temptation but failing. Thought it would be a fun idea and change of pace

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
If i remember right isnt there suppose to be a warlock , and barbarian in the next few towns? I was hoping to see a paladin trying to resisted Sana's temptation but failing. Thought it would be a fun idea and change of pace
Barbarian for the third town (with orcs) and warlock for the fourth one with the return of an old "friend" of Sana and Anon.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
sounds like sana is a succubus

Reactions: Aereon1104

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I can't wait to see the improved roaming events for Act 1 and 2. I may restart from the beginning for this.
What has the dev said about this exactly? Revamped roaming events would be great, roaming events are some of my favorite parts of games like this and right now they are slightly wonky in this game

Reactions: Aereon1104

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
I can't wait to see the improved roaming events for Act 1 and 2. I may restart from the beginning for this.
You probalby will have to restart from the beginning anyway, I'm pretty sure all the changes in the next update will fuck up the save files.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
i hate the days before an update, where I actually am compelled to read new comments on a thread. It really exposes me to all the most brain-dead opinions, predictions, etc. Some are actually making me lose braincells
Well, don't read Mr. Genius, what's the problem?
This is the Internet, which you will not see here.

Reactions: Rozenn

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
like i know there is suppose to be a corruption system they wanted to put in but i thought it would just affect dialog

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
like i know there is suppose to be a corruption system they wanted to put in but i thought it would just affect dialog
the corruption system was never explained so none know how will work.
in my opinion, right now work more like a variable that increase with each random and normal event, once reached a certain level new events got unlocked, I say this due to the fact that in the first city I never got the scene were sana got fucked by a fat dude behind the bushes, but after some time it started to spawn, from here my thoughs.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes