RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
my "him/her/them" was generic, I wasn't talking specifically of the artist making the arts for this game... and yes, I know that there are female artists and male artists BUT personally I know 2 friends that draw for passion with one that color and the other that do everything else, from this the "them"
well in this case is valid i guess, it just im so exhausted of hearing about the pronoum thing every single day for about, i dont know, 3 years or more?
Feels like an eternal "gangnam style craze" hell

• Angry
Reactions: drone4of2

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
man, if thats the reaction imagen if it atcually happened.
Please *dont* follow my sugjestion :3

Nisakay

Aug 25, 2021
I struggle with the desire to immediately go into the sprite folder and see everything after the update, having an incredible, but short impression, or go through the game from beginning to end and manually look for even every little change and content. Help >_<

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I struggle with the desire to immediately go into the sprite folder and see everything after the update, having an incredible, but short impression, or go through the game from beginning to end and manually look for even every little change and content. Help >_<
Resist brother! The chocolate fox is a reward for those with an iron will

Reactions: Nisakay

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
With games like this you lose out on a lot by not taking in the context and just skimming images, it's definitely worth playing through again.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Do we already have a specific date when the game will be done/out to play ?
Will there be multiple endings ?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Headpats has not put out a date yet, and unless he mentioned endings earlier this is just the next Chapter with more to come.

DustSans

Jun 28, 2020
It is normal for this update to be delayed more than necessary since in this update it will be act 3 improvements of act 1 and 2 if I'm not mistaken they also wanted to improve the sprites of the game, it only remains to wait for the update to arrive without press the developer so when act 3 comes out we can say the wait was worth it.

Jan 14, 2021
It is normal for this update to be delayed more than necessary since in this update it will be act 3 improvements of act 1 and 2 if I'm not mistaken they also wanted to improve the sprites of the game, it only remains to wait for the update to arrive without press the developer so when act 3 comes out we can say the wait was worth it.
At this point we all may be hyping us up a bit too much and no matter how good it is, it cant deliver.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
This is taking quite a while, i hope this project still alive and no bad news come to us.

I love that chocolate fox and would love even more if we have frequent updates don't care if its small or big just to see if this project is alive and healthy.
kekekek.png

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes