RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
This is taking quite a while, i hope this project still alive and no bad news come to us.

I love that chocolate fox and would love even more if we have frequent updates don't care if its small or big just to see if this project is alive and healthy.
View attachment 2284285
It's still alive don't worry. Not like it was months or even one week since the last post coming from Headpath.
Be patient, normally the update come this month and they plane to make shorter but more reccurent updates after like one each 1 or 2 months.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
So the problem is with the artist. The author himself wrote that the artist left for some time to his problems, because of which there were no arts, and he himself finished his work. He even considered the event after death (there someone threw a short video).
The most important thing is not to exaggerate the content, otherwise you will come up with a bunch of things there.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Is there an event where we actually see Sana
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully this is one of the things adressed with the rework of the old events.

Also

He even considered the event after death (there someone threw a short video).
The most important thing is not to exaggerate the content, otherwise you will come up with a bunch of things there.
Event after death? short video? come up with what? sorry I don't quite understand what you are saying but it seems significant.

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Breeding Season was a really hyped h-game. Sadly the artist and lead dev had a massive falling out and the artist bailed with all of their work and eventually made their own game, Cloud Meadow, that was essentially a copy-paste of Breeding Season

Reactions: Aereon1104

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Not trying to be a smart guy with this but i kinda feel like the artist is putting to much pressure on them self, witch i understand but dude trust your skills and just keep it up. You havent dissapointed us so far, whats different now ? Your still you and your beautifull and i wana kiss ya on the kneecaps and slap your left sock.
JK WHEN UPDATE I WANT NAU

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Not trying to be a smart guy with this but i kinda feel like the artist is putting to much pressure on them self, witch i understand but dude trust your skills and just keep it up. You havent dissapointed us so far, whats different now ? Your still you and your beautifull and i wana kiss ya on the kneecaps and slap your left sock.
JK WHEN UPDATE I WANT NAU
I'm not in the know on the artist situation, I don't even know if there's an "artist situation" but regardless I have nothing but praise for the guy.

The character of Sana especially really shines through in his/her drawings and I'd take them over one of those ultra fancy 3d blender images powered by a dozen gtx 4080s and a week of rendertime. So I really hope its not the case that the artist is insecure of their art, we love it here <3

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
I assume its just one of those artist things where they arent satisfied with their work and think they can do better even if others, Headpat in this case, says its perfectly fine already. Nothing wrong with that usually though, just means they still have drive and want to improve.

It's a thing with artists that don't have much professional experience. When you're working on a long term project like a game, you have to set a standard of quality that's a bit lower than your absolute best and in turn you can reliably maintain it without issue.

Artists tend to work by their own personal standards which are usually "everything I ever made until a minute ago is unacceptable" and it very often leads to burn out since you're dealing with actual deadlines. I'm assuming a lot here but hopefully that's not going to end up happening and they can find a comfortable enough workload that doesn't stress them out.

Nisakay

Aug 25, 2021
It's perfect if artist wants to improve and know that all that need is just a little late update; and sad if it's the kind of perfectionist anxiety or procrastination. Anyway, work is work and i'm quete sure that worst we'll see it's another delay, there's much credit of trust for headpat now ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
So what basis do we have for all this talk about the artist? The only seen I remember reading in this forum is this:
So the problem is with the artist. The author himself wrote that the artist left for some time to his problems.
Which does not give any hints as to what the artists problems might be. Did the dev give more details or are we just going down the path of making a hen of a feather?

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Here's the small update.

Kay I hope this doesn't turn into some inflationshit because these proportions get more off model every new update.

Re: everything else

@ the author: Nah, large updates and radio silence in between is better, as evidenced by this thread and all the crazies in it.

Re: all of you

calm the fuck down, how are you guys extrapolating all this overdrama bullshit from these author posts? Just stop. You guys are reading speculation on speculation from nothing and spiraling over it. Stop_it_get_some_help.gif, seriously.

Jun 4, 2022
Yeah, the game's not dead and there's no problems with the artist or whatever, we've known from the get-go that things could go into January. This is absolutely within the realm of expected outcomes, and there's no cause to start freaking out. Just practice some patience and wait, it'll get done when it gets done.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Is there an event where we actually see Sana
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully this is one of the things adressed with the rework of the old events.

Also

Event after death? short video? come up with what? sorry I don't quite understand what you are saying but it seems significant.
Here it is.
Here's the video I was talking about.
Regarding my last suggestion, I meant that you don’t need to imagine how big this update is. this may not be the case at all. As a result, you will come into a rage and shower the author with shit.
I'm not so good at English, so if I wrote something wrong, then I'm sorry.

For those who don't understand how to read the message I'm talking about, just click on "KloneZone said"

Last edited:

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
And here is the information about the temporary departure of the artist, which I spoke about.
It just says that the artist can't work full time on the game because of IRL work though. Nothing about a "departure".

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
It just says that the artist can't work full time on the game because of IRL work though. Nothing about a "departure".
Well, it was 2 months ago, the information in my head was distorted. But even so, it still says that it was the artist who slowed down the release of the update. And I don't blame him in any way.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes