RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Well, it was 2 months ago, the information in my head was distorted. But even so, it still says that it was the artist who slowed down the release of the update. And I don't blame him in any way.
Ah yes, indeed. We do agree on that. Besides, from what I saw on other in-dev games, the art is usually the bottleneck, especially in games which contain a lot of it, such as this one. So nothing unusual.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Kay I hope this doesn't turn into some inflationshit because these proportions get more off model every new update.

Re: everything else

@ the author: Nah, large updates and radio silence in between is better, as evidenced by this thread and all the crazies in it.

Re: all of you

calm the fuck down, how are you guys extrapolating all this overdrama bullshit from these author posts? Just stop. You guys are reading speculation on speculation from nothing and spiraling over it. Stop_it_get_some_help.gif, seriously.
Everyone's just down bad for some chocolate fox tna.

But yeah, people making up problems where there aren't any once again.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Here's the video I was talking about.
Regarding my last suggestion, I meant that you don’t need to imagine how big this update is. this may not be the case at all. As a result, you will come into a rage and shower the author with shit.
I'm not so good at English, so if I wrote something wrong, then I'm sorry.

For those who don't understand how to read the message I'm talking about, just click on "KloneZone said"
Not really a "after dead".
For what I understand it's some kind of "hide and seek or Sana play with big orc" part without game over, you can retry until you manage to win it. Wonder how many here loose by purpose this minigame ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

Nisakay

Aug 25, 2021
Well, "guarantee" for this month is something, better than silence, when you refresh the page every hour. Soo..Just comeback to this tread now about the end of January and take your gift ^^.

Reactions: Rixen

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
LOL, I check email a lot hoping for a notice, but still check the Subscribe page daily just to see, and check out the existing comments to see if Headpat has noted anything.

Am anticipating it and its hard to wait, but when the floofiness arrives it will be a great day. Time to distract with something else...

Reactions: Nisakay
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes