RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Considering that the fourth chapter is meant to be the last, I'm really curious on what he plans on doing after that point.

Or well.. I'm less curious and more afraid that we won't see more of the chocolate fox lady ;_____;
Well... so be it. Considering how the ending of the previous game was, I doubt that a sequel can be made.

It would be cool to see Sana in the next games (if she survives).

Reactions: Illhoon

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Considering that the fourth chapter is meant to be the last, I'm really curious on what he plans on doing after that point.

Or well.. I'm less curious and more afraid that we won't see more of the chocolate fox lady ;_____;
Headpats already posted some concept art of the next game. Still fantasy themed but there are 2 girls this time, a wolf and a fox girl. Maybe we'll get to see Sana there, who knows.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Headpats already posted some concept art of the next game. Still fantasy themed but there are 2 girls this time, a wolf and a fox girl. Maybe we'll get to see Sana there, who knows.
Can you share one photo of the new game?

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
No photo so far, just a concept art of fox and wolf girls for a poll.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those are some good designs, this artists style can't go wrong it seems. That polar bear is living his best (after)life keeping those boobs warm.

2 Female characters is a sweet-spot I think, some games with more than that tend to make each girls ntr/corruption feel less impactful. Having two character as opposed to just one opens the door to some interesting possibilites, them covering for each other when the other is off doing god knows what or playing a part in the corruption of one another.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Those are some good designs, this artists style can't go wrong it seems. That polar bear is living his best (after)life keeping those boobs warm.

2 Female characters is a sweet-spot I think, some games with more than that tend to make each girls ntr/corruption feel less impactful. Having two character as opposed to just one opens the door to some interesting possibilites, them covering for each other when the other is off doing god knows what or playing a part in the corruption of one another.
Sorry but so far not sure both are playable (if they are I don't see the comment), this is why headpath make a poll with it.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Should I intepret this as suggesting that the next game might not be male-POV?
Never say that (look like it male-POV again for what I understand), just say Headpath make a poll to choose between fox and wolf. Maybe we can't play both or it become a way to choose which one appear first like Sana swimsuit.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Never say that (look like it male-POV again for what I understand), just say Headpath make a poll to choose between fox and wolf. Maybe we can't play both or it become a way to choose which one appear first like Sana swimsuit.
The word "playable" kind of hinted at it, but nevermind we understand each other. And that's good to hear, female POV does little for me.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I think it's the first time I've seen an entire thread on F95 patiently waiting for an update with memes and theories instead of screaming about milking and insulting each other.

I'm so proud of this community.
Choco fox brings peace and joy
am i right empe3 ?

Reactions: Lurkingpro
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes