RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think it's the first time I've seen an entire thread on F95 patiently waiting for an update with memes and theories instead of screaming about milking and insulting each other.

I'm so proud of this community.
The irony is that this kind of thing is quite common among the ntr crowd. And you see a lot more hate and vitriol in 'vanilla' stuff.

Jan 14, 2021
The irony is that this kind of thing is quite common among the ntr crowd. And you see a lot more hate and vitriol in 'vanilla' stuff.
Its all because we want Sana to get dick down badly. Very badly.

If there is gonna be a DLC / Spinoff, I am hoping for the Bar in the second city.
From backdoor VIP services, to front of bar blowjobs under table escalating to public strip and fuck shows.

The bargirl outfit too hot

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
But i have to admit that the devs update the game for a long time, fortunately the devs have discovered and will update each small version, not a full city to have an update.
Looking what we win with each update I can't blame them to take their time to make it good. And honestly I see other game development and translation who took months if not years without any information coming from the devs or creators.

Reactions: Aereon1104

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Its all because we want Sana to get dick down badly. Very badly.

If there is gonna be a DLC / Spinoff, I am hoping for the Bar in the second city.
From backdoor VIP services, to front of bar blowjobs under table escalating to public strip and fuck shows.

The bargirl outfit too hot
Reading your post made me think it would be hot as hell to have a fully corrupted Sana teach one or both of the next two girls how to suck a dick properly. Maybe even personally shoving their heads down to force a deepthroat.

Oof. I actually got hard just writing that, lol.
Maybe Sana could shove down one, and the Thief shove down the other? Would be great. Especially if it's right on the other side of the bar that mc is sitting at. Hidden ntr blowjobs are my biggest fetish. Maybe they could fall asleep after one too many and the drunk girls could be coerced by Sana and/or Fief with some Lupinroses.

Edit: Does Headpat read the forums here, by any chance? I'd love to ping them and see what they think of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dapp

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Reading your post made me think it would be hot as hell to have a fully corrupted Sana teach one or both of the next two girls how to suck a dick properly. Maybe even personally shoving their heads down to force a deepthroat.

Oof. I actually got hard just writing that, lol.
Maybe Sana could shove down one, and the Thief shove down the other? Would be great. Especially if it's right on the other side of the bar that mc is sitting at. Hidden ntr blowjobs are my biggest fetish. Maybe they could fall asleep after one too many and the drunk girls could be coerced by Sana and/or Fief with some Lupinroses.

Edit: Does Headpat read the forums here, by any chance? I'd love to ping them and see what they think of it.
yeah, i still like ntr sneaky the most, sneaky makes me more excited :)

Reactions: Dapp and Aereon1104

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That would be a great alternate to the hidden bj that happens at the hot springs, when the crowd appears. Might be fun to hint that there is a special drink that comes with a bj, either under the table or behind the bar. Anon can be distracted by the other patrons while its all going on.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes