RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Man I almost don't want to play the next update, an hour or two of the chocolate fox lady and then I'll just be back to waiting for the next one gaa

There's not enough of these sorts of games in the world

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
Man I almost don't want to play the next update, an hour or two of the chocolate fox lady and then I'll just be back to waiting for the next one gaa

There's not enough of these sorts of games in the world
You now also remember the next one is most likely the last :D

For real though good dev & artist combos are very rare but it's exactly why you should let headpat & co. do their thing as long as it's working for them and us too since a relatively short but excellent game is better than an infinitely ongoing soulless milking scheme. I'm sure his next work will be just as good if not better.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
You now also remember the next one is most likely the last :D
Miss one town after act 3 yes but don't mean the game end here. Also Headpath say they would try to make lighter update after the one we are waiting. After if you want to stop after the next one it's your choice. On my own I'm like Anon and wait respectively.
1673678672443.png
Wonder how many here want to kill him just for that :sneaky:
oh neat that one's new
where'd you find it? is it an old subscribestar teaser?
On subscribestar yes. Not very old if you ask me (september 2022) just after the swimsuit one

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104
Jan 14, 2021
Reading your post made me think it would be hot as hell to have a fully corrupted Sana teach one or both of the next two girls how to suck a dick properly. Maybe even personally shoving their heads down to force a deepthroat.

Oof. I actually got hard just writing that, lol.
Maybe Sana could shove down one, and the Thief shove down the other? Would be great. Especially if it's right on the other side of the bar that mc is sitting at. Hidden ntr blowjobs are my biggest fetish. Maybe they could fall asleep after one too many and the drunk girls could be coerced by Sana and/or Fief with some Lupinroses.

Edit: Does Headpat read the forums here, by any chance? I'd love to ping them and see what they think of it.
Yes, desperately need hidden NTR blowjobs in the bar, 100!

Reactions: Dapp
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes