RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

iraking

Mar 18, 2019
There's nothing better than starting the year off with a punch in the dick. The way he said, only god knows when this will be done.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
for what concern me I have nothing to say about the game being released in the middle of january as that is my birthday period and so it would come out as present for me.
for what concern the artist is my opinion always give him/her/them all the time is need, is meaningless make pressure for something that will always given to you, is not like that if you don't hurry things you'll die

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I dont want to put pressure on the artist I just want to see the maximum amount of scenes and cgs of Sana, i dont really mind expanding the story or getting a continuation to get more of Sana

Reactions: Sunny972

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
New update.
It's the year of the fox!
Which isn't anything special because every year is the year of the fox.
1672594160665.png
As I mentioned just in case, we'll have to go into january for the update. There's not much I can do about it myself currently.
Basically, if I tell my artist that "it's fine the way it is", I get things thrown at me. It is artist mindset stuff and I am powerless here.
Hopefully you guys won't be too angry at us for the long wait but I can understand if you are. Our new year's goal is to work harder and have a much better release schedule with more frequent updates.
I like the idea of giving a monthly update with whatever scenes we've finished instead of gathering everything into a big chapter update that takes forever.
I might have talked about this before but I'm not sure as I am currently recovering from the after effects of new year's eve. Hopefully everyone is having a good time and thank you for being patient with us.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
my "him/her/them" was generic, I wasn't talking specifically of the artist making the arts for this game... and yes, I know that there are female artists and male artists BUT personally I know 2 friends that draw for passion with one that color and the other that do everything else, from this the "them"

Reactions: drone4of2

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
my "him/her/them" was generic, I wasn't talking specifically of the artist making the arts for this game... and yes, I know that there are female artists and male artists BUT personally I know 2 friends that draw for passion with one that color and the other that do everything else, from this the "them"
Well, you know, there are a lot of people in America now doing gender reassignment surgery and those who associate themselves as something else (for example, like a helicopter, I remember how many jokes there were).

• Angry
Reactions: drone4of2

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Well, you know, there are a lot of people in America now doing gender reassignment surgery and those who associate themselves as something else (for example, like a helicopter, I remember how many jokes there were).
this feel like that joke I saw some time ago where you sign up in a site and the moment of the gender you can pick between Male, Female or Don't Know

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes