RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Ooo. Looking forward to trying this one.

Edit: Not bad. Hope the rest of the story has more scenes per part, though. For full scenes there are a thighjob, handjob/facial, forced blowjob, and a hole in the wall penetration/impregnation that ends/resets some of the story (it's supposed to).
The little bits on the side of the screen were strange. I wish they changed based on time, rather than entering/exiting two doors. I also wish that they made more sense. I understand the copping a feel one. But the blowjob, titjob, and penetration don't really fit with the current story.
Since you've played it, I may ask how does the tentacle action work? Since it's NTR, does the MC just stand there watching?

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Ooo. Looking forward to trying this one.

Edit: Not bad. Hope the rest of the story has more scenes per part, though. For full scenes there are a thighjob, handjob/facial, forced blowjob, and a hole in the wall penetration/impregnation that ends/resets some of the story (it's supposed to).
The little bits on the side of the screen were strange. I wish they changed based on time, rather than entering/exiting two doors. I also wish that they made more sense. I understand the copping a feel one. But the blowjob, titjob, and penetration don't really fit with the current story.
Since you've played it, I may ask how does the tentacle action work? Since it's NTR, does the MC just stand there watching?
Tentacles? Where?

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes