RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
For what I can read in an recent Headpat comment, some scenes continue like the inn for example (for those who like the barmaid outfit).
Sadly I can also see a negative ambiance coming from those who can't wait more and act like the delivery date of the update was already reached. :cautious:
Last time I've checked January have 31 days.
Headpat just said that the game will be released this month, but I still subscribe every day to see if there are any new posts, I love it

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Headpat just said that the game will be released this month, but I still subscribe every day to see if there are any new posts, I love it
Yes, better to wait and have fun with discussion about the future and current content (for example I don't know about the slime king scene in this version before few hours before :sneaky:), fans theory like Sana the succufox or random goals like reaching the page 69 before the update.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I hope that no one is going to sue the author for postponing the update, and people go crazy (article about moral damage):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Lurkingpro

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I hope that no one is going to sue the author for postponing the update, and people go crazy (article about moral damage):LOL:
Considering Headpat is already bashing himself about the situation I don't see that happening with the FoxxyFanBase.

Personally I would like to see him work out how to do consistent messaging and be able to present the status to the Subscribers in a timely fashion and am encouraging him to do so. With these solo or new game creators they are usually good at writing or technical, but few really have a mastery of good status updates and messaging.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Considering Headpat is already bashing himself about the situation I don't see that happening with the FoxxyFanBase.

Personally I would like to see him work out how to do consistent messaging and be able to present the status to the Subscribers in a timely fashion and am encouraging him to do so. With these solo or new game creators they are usually good at writing or technical, but few really have a mastery of good status updates and messaging.
A good idea to make some wait for the update coud be to talk about the new game... Forget that it could turn like the worst moove of this year looking how the fanbase is overhyped.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Anyone wants to bet that it'll release on like the last day of January?
why not the beginning of the next month, remember that problems are always behind the corner and is exactly for this reason that Headpat said that didn't wanted to give a release date, because you never know when problem will arise...

Reactions: Lurkingpro

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
yeah, it's very likely it'll be an early february release, especially if headpat runs into any weird bugs
as the old saying goes:
1 bug on the wall
1 bug on the wall
fix it asap, compile the code
203 bugs on the wall
All the memes and jokes aside, I hope we all can agree that they can and should take their time. Especially if there are real life stuff making it harder for them.
The last thing I want to see is that they feel pressured from all the fans waiting so eagerly, either causing an unfinished release or burnout.

Headpat and his artist are the prophets of the almighty foxgirl, may the almighty foxgirl praise headpat and his artist for the NTR that we are about to recieve.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
The last thing I want to see is that they feel pressured from all the fans waiting so eagerly, either causing an unfinished release or burnout.
that, my friend, is called "respect for the artist" and is something that some people, most of the time, forget.

this remind me a story I saw on discord some time ago, a guy commissioned something mid 2019 and the pict got completed in mid 2022, the reason? the commissioner said "take your time, no need to rush and your private life come first", the pict is good and seems the artist was happy because all the usual commissioner forget the human aspect of artists.

this story is applied here on both Headpat and the artist, various users around the net sometimes forget that before anything else they are humans with private lives... one should just be gratefull of their work and wait, for how much is true that certain people give their best under preassure is true too that not everyone is like that.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
All the memes and jokes aside, I hope we all can agree that they can and should take their time. Especially if there are real life stuff making it harder for them.

Headpat and his artist are the prophets of the almighty foxgirl, may the almighty foxgirl praise headpat and his artist for the NTR that we are about to recieve.
True. I mean, there's only a few days that separate a late January release and an early February one. As long as it does release, I don't mind. We've waited for months anyway, what's a week or two more?
But I'm still hoping for a January release, of course.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
These kinds of game devs shouldn't be posting release windows until they're actually done. Not even an estimate. They're not doing professional level work, setting up false expectations just bites them in the ass.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
These kinds of game devs shouldn't be posting release windows until they're actually done. Not even an estimate. They're not doing professional level work, setting up false expectations just bites them in the ass.
infact Headpat clearly said that didn't liked to give a release time window because you never know what problem may rise, the reason it said at january is because there are people that don't understand how difficult can be make a game and pressure wanting to know when the next build will be released

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
infact Headpat clearly said that didn't liked to give a release time window because you never know what problem may rise, the reason it said at january is because there are people that don't understand how difficult can be make a game and pressure wanting to know when the next build will be released
Exactly, and claim they set "false exceptation" is wrong.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes