RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
memes aside i seriously wish the best to the devs and please do not rush. If its not ready, its not ready. Simple as that, better to be satisfied with your work then to pump out something you'll regret later. Like yea eating that extra spicy food right now would feel amaizing , but later your gona scream down the heavens on the toilet. <--- taken from experience, fk carolina reapers man soo good yet soo much pain.

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
Sometimes, saying take your time doesn't necesarilly help the developer. Some people actually gets more stressed and pressured by that kind of encouragement cos it makes them fell like they couldn't achieve what they'd porpoused for them selves and yada yada, even more if you're being told that pretty much every day. Silence/indiference is sometimes the best option. Might not be their case though, can't talk for someone else in that regard.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
that, my friend, is called "respect for the artist" and is something that some people, most of the time, forget.

this remind me a story I saw on discord some time ago, a guy commissioned something mid 2019 and the pict got completed in mid 2022, the reason? the commissioner said "take your time, no need to rush and your private life come first", the pict is good and seems the artist was happy because all the usual commissioner forget the human aspect of artists.

this story is applied here on both Headpat and the artist, various users around the net sometimes forget that before anything else they are humans with private lives... one should just be gratefull of their work and wait, for how much is true that certain people give their best under preassure is true too that not everyone is like that.
Did the artist take a break for 3 years or did he paint for 3 years?
I'm scared to imagine what kind of drawing it took 3 years.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Did the artist take a break for 3 years or did he paint for 3 years?
I'm scared to imagine what kind of drawing it took 3 years.
based on the story the commisioner clearly said that the artist could take all the time it wanted and that it could give priority to other works

by the way this is the commission

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyway this is the story I saw but you know how internet work, you never know how much something is true or not but if is true then we can rise a cup in honor to a commissioner that have quite the endurance for wait for so long

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
It wouldn't even be that bad if they had to dip their toes into an early February release. Just so long as it isn't at like the end of February. (Important life stuff non-withstanding of course, can't really do much if shit like that happens.)

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Seems the best we can hope for is an early February release. Hopefully it'll be out by the end of January, though thats just wishful thinking.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Seems the best we can hope for is an early February release. Hopefully it'll be out by the end of January, though thats just wishful thinking.
I think you should say the opposite, because the dev himself said the game will be released in January, so let's hope that's true.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
SHhHhHHhHHhHHhhh stop scaring the new update! If you keep this up it'll be scared to come out!
[real talk i really hope im not gona jinx this but i really hope the devs have back up hard drives or something, it would not be the first time a project im looking foward to got gutted because the hard drive gave up]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes