RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
God, how bad people are.
Even if the parts for chapter 4 are ready, I'm sure that everything will again depend on the artist.
The story with the keys seems to have been invented to delay time. it's not that much of a problem and I can't believe there's no lockpicking service in his town. (locks are opened from 10 to 40 minutes)

Reactions: iraking

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
God, how bad people are.
Even if the parts for chapter 4 are ready, I'm sure that everything will again depend on the artist.
The story with the keys seems to have been invented to delay time. it's not that much of a problem and I can't believe there's no lockpicking service in his town. (locks are opened from 10 to 40 minutes)
We've hit rock bottom with how down bad we are. I can wait though, not exactly the first time I've waited a long time for an update or release.

Oct 1, 2021
Headpat lost the keys to his house now he is sleeping at a friends house. We have to wait until he can get back to his house stay strong kings.
Update on the key situation.
Headpat had to go to the next city which is 3 hours away because there's no lockpick in his city. His car broke down in the middle of nowhere and now he is waiting for tow-truck services. We can only wait and wish him luck. Stay strong kings.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
God, how bad people are.
I still don't know if you're joking or telling the truth.

Reactions: Sunny972
Jun 4, 2022
Eh, if it's not ready yet, it's not ready yet. Deadlines are always subject to an "if all goes well" clause, so it's understandable if circumstances have caused delays. I've got no ill will towards Headpat for needing to delay things, and I've never felt that Headpat has had a real problem with communication or anything, the game dev updates and bonus pictures that people bring over here have been enough to tide me over. I've got faith that the game is still chugging along towards completion, and am fine waiting for an update.

And I hope Headpat's not feeling too pressured to try and get things out quickly by all the chatter in the thread. The general vibe I've gotten is that we're all too united in our love for fox tiddies to get super upset about delays.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes