RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Nisakay

Aug 25, 2021
He speak to us and tell the situation, not just "Update later, go fuck yourself".
This is an author I trust completely. And yes, I would prefer a delay for another day or two, but for him to get enough sleep. If he harms himself, he will be able to live less, which means LESS POTENTIAL CONTENT >_<
Well, such words confirm that the update will be very soon, so my mood improved rather than worsened, because there was a fear of a delay for about a month.

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
I refer to my previous post.
It wouldn't even be that bad if they had to dip their toes into an early February release. Just so long as it isn't at like the end of February. (Important life stuff non-withstanding of course, can't really do much if shit like that happens.)
Hell, if they wanted to package both updates together for the March release (if that is actually a thing) I'd be fine with it.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I voted for 2 more days if it is that, otherwise I am along with the suggestion of release what they have for people that want it and work longer to make the release he would like. Those who want to play now can, those who want to wait can do so as well. A win win for fluffiness.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Chocolate fox truly brings peace and unity.
Not really, for a moment subscribestar look like a battlefield between one who want the game now because he can't sub for the next month (don't know he can found it on other site like It.chio or here ?) and another who agree to wait more.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Not really, for a moment subscribestar look like a battlefield between one who want the game now because he can't sub for the next month (don't know he can found it on other site like It.chio or here ?) and another who agree to wait more.
really? the poll looks very one sided on the screenshot

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes