RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Guess the best we can hope for is whatevers finished to be released before or early into February.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
tbf headpat's never come across as the kind of dev that fucks around and keeps delaying their releases for the sake of milking their subscribers so waiting an extra week or two is reasonable enough imo.
he probably tried to do too many things at once and saw that he didn't have enough time for everything but this is his second game so that's fine.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
When he refers to "facing the pitchforks head on" I really hope he is not refering to this thread at all.

We love headpat, and I'm sure 99% of the people who are memeing do too and have great understanding for the delays.

And yes that window scene is the best scene in the game, more art in it would be amazing. I love fief corrupting Sana

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
New announcement
Hi everyone! February is almost here and I promised I would get you guys a release. I figured why not see what you guys think on how we should do this.
Here's the current situation: There's plenty of new H scenes, but the update won't include everything that I had planned. I will have to cut out the dungeon and the act 4 intro that I wanted to have in there. My artist is still working on the monster and boss scenes from the dungeon and the boss ties directly into the act 4 intro so all that stuff will have to wait.

There are also some minor things that are missing, such as art for one more roaming scene. I would really like to have that stuff in the update, but it might not be done by tomorrow and require 1-2 extra days. Is there anyone who would be angry at us if we take those 1-2 extra days? If it's asking for too much, I can just cut it up and release it as is. Let me know!

Also, some general update. We have a lot more time on our hands now and we would like to pick up the pace and release updates every 2-3 weeks from now on. So we'll have the update now then we'll release the dungeon in roughly 2 weeks and then start steadily releasing individual parts of act 4 afterwards.

Let me know if you want it now or if we can have an extra 1-2 days. If you want it now I'm prepared to skip sleep to make sure everything works properly after the dungeon cut and I don't repeat an act 2 buggy situation!

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
wait 1 or 2 more days? Hmmmm, I'm just a free player so I don't have the right to claim, I consider myself a pretty patient person but being constantly delayed like this makes me a bit uncomfortable, but I it's ok to wait 1 or 2 more days, but hopefully this will be the last time, if i delay again, i will be very disappointed

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes