RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Honestly im really hoping it comes out soon to cause its been nothin but CahCah game releases for the past week. Somethings gotta give lol

Reactions: Aereon1104

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
The Group of Choco Fox enjoyers sad huddled together, staring at their computer screens in disappointment. They had been eagerly awaiting the newest update for their favorite game, but it seemed like it would never arrive.

As they scrolled through the comments section in thel forum, they couldn't help but feel a sense of despair. They had even hit 69 pages of comments, yet still no update.

One gamer turned to the others and said, "I guess we'll just have to keep playing the waiting game." Everyone groaned in unison, knowing that they would be stuck in this cycle of anticipation and disappointment for who knows how long.

But despite their sadness, they couldn't help but laugh at the irony of hitting 69 pages of comments while they waited for the update. Maybe the developers were just trying to play a joke on them.

They knew one thing for sure: they would be the first ones to hit page 169 when the update finally dropped.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
The Group of Choco Fox enjoyers sad huddled together, staring at their computer screens in disappointment. They had been eagerly awaiting the newest update for their favorite game, but it seemed like it would never arrive.

As they scrolled through the comments section in thel forum, they couldn't help but feel a sense of despair. They had even hit 69 pages of comments, yet still no update.

One gamer turned to the others and said, "I guess we'll just have to keep playing the waiting game." Everyone groaned in unison, knowing that they would be stuck in this cycle of anticipation and disappointment for who knows how long.

But despite their sadness, they couldn't help but laugh at the irony of hitting 69 pages of comments while they waited for the update. Maybe the developers were just trying to play a joke on them.

They knew one thing for sure: they would be the first ones to hit page 169 when the update finally dropped.
Kinda cringe tbh. Sorry

Jan 14, 2021
Since you've played it, I may ask how does the tentacle action work? Since it's NTR, does the MC just stand there watching?
You go into the first dungeon, find an enemy thats 2 slimes + 1 tentacle in the middle, just block until the tentacles pounce sana.
Have fun.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
You go into the first dungeon, find an enemy thats 2 slimes + 1 tentacle in the middle, just block until the tentacles pounce sana.
Have fun.
speaking of the first dungeon I remember that if you loose sana will be "take" by the enemies, don't remember the second dungeon but I remember that in the first she end in a small room where the slimes assault her so now I wonder, such moments will have picts too? I mean, currently it only have text and some sort of model animation

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Right, but what I mean is if the scenes are all written with the MC just standing around watching?
No, a lot of the scenes is just the MC clueless to whats happening. There are some scenes where the MC ends up finding out but is unable to do anything but because plot reasons, time gets reversed to before that so he can prevent it. Honestly just better to play it for yourself and find out, the game isnt that long right now.

Reactions: Aereon1104

BoisATrifle

May 23, 2022
This is a neat game... however, the wait is unbearable.

... Man, I should just learn how to draw and create my own shit, that'd be so convenient, oh my god.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
speaking of the first dungeon I remember that if you loose sana will be "take" by the enemies, don't remember the second dungeon but I remember that in the first she end in a small room where the slimes assault her so now I wonder, such moments will have picts too? I mean, currently it only have text and some sort of model animation
Sana trapped in a small room with slimes ?

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
ooom... is this what they ment by updateing erlier content + the new town for this update?
if so it would be epic but still... this just hypes up the update even more. God dammit 8 days is way too long at this point :(

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
ooom... is this what they ment by updateing erlier content + the new town for this update?
if so it would be epic but still... this just hypes up the update even more. God dammit 8 days is way too long at this point :(
For what I can read in an recent Headpat comment, some scenes continue like the inn for example (for those who like the barmaid outfit).
Sadly I can also see a negative ambiance coming from those who can't wait more and act like the delivery date of the update was already reached. :cautious:
Last time I've checked January have 31 days.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes