RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
With so little content in 1.5, how could 2.0 have so much content in such a short time?
Because of too many bugs, the devs have dropped a lot of things in the game, 1.5 is just to let players know some characters in advance, 2.0 is when the dev has fixed the bugs and will bring back things 1.5 that don't exist in the game.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Because of too many bugs, the devs have dropped a lot of things in the game, 1.5 is just to let players know some characters in advance, 2.0 is when the dev has fixed the bugs and will bring back things 1.5 that don't exist in the game.
Oh thats why it needs a another week. Ok that makes sense.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
You shouldn't let what others say get to you. I'm certain most people appreciate you and anyone else who shares news or posts updates here about the game. Most complaints seem to be from people who are upset being unable to play 1.5 (I admittedly wouldn't mind playing it myself because I've gotten interested in the games plot and want to know who'll actually knock up the busty brown fox) but if 2.0 is going to be out this weekend(?) or a little bit after it, it's not a big deal to just wait. Anyway, I'll say thank you for sharing news since I don't think I did yet.
I know but I'm tired to explain the same thing again and again for some who don't respect Headpat choice, can't wait for few days and act like they deserve to have everything now as if they pay for it.
All of you aren't like that of course but it's become hard, some just don't see my previous comments but it's hard at some point to make the difference between both.

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
With so little content in 1.5, how could 2.0 have so much content in such a short time?
well you got to think with 1.5 there is a trainer scene, a scene if you cant pay for rope, two new scenes with the antagonist. This is without even counting the walk around town events. I think 1.5 has a fair amount of work just hard to make the town events work or trigger. This is also not counting goblins as well who will have a scene or two

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
If the devs think the update aint ready yet then I'm willing to wait. People should just be patient with this one, its not like the devs demand your money.
True and even those who subscribe, so pay for it, encourage Headpat and even prefer to wait the version 2 instead than download the 1.5.

Reactions: Aereon1104

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
well you got to think with 1.5 there is a trainer scene, a scene if you cant pay for rope, two new scenes with the antagonist. This is without even counting the walk around town events. I think 1.5 has a fair amount of work just hard to make the town events work or trigger. This is also not counting goblins as well who will have a scene or two
Well fuck me that sounds like plenty of top tier content. Now I want 1.5 even more. Fuck.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does anyone know another game like this one? A time based NTR game where while you are actively playing the game things are happening in the background?
Does the first Escape from City Z count? While you're fighting zombies and barely surviving, the woman is getting pipe laid by two ugly bastards. You find tapes through the game.
There's also Squirrel Legacy 2 if you don't mind a giant squirrel doing the cucking. While you run around, each night the squirrel goes after one of four (rng, unfortunately. So prepare to save scum if you want to see all of a single girl's scenes) girls. One the mc is interested in, one that is interested in the mc, one with a boyfriend in an open relationship (she gets stolen, obviously), and another girl with a murky backstory.

Reactions: Aereon1104

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Does HeNTeRia Chronicles Chap. 1 and 2 count?
Those games suck, way too "book" like, the dev didnt make a game he made a damn virtual novel and its not the good kind either. Convoluted stories and plots and the most bland ntr scenario's and scenes.

Reactions: AlexnChaos
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes