RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes
Jan 14, 2021
Damn guys, I'm also waiting as hell for this game, but at least try to be somewhat cool about it.
At least this guy is actually putting work into it.
Lets just pray for the thicc chocolate fox to get fucked real good soon.

Reactions: arro.one

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Damn guys, I'm also waiting as hell for this game, but at least try to be somewhat cool about it.
At least this guy is actually putting work into it.
Lets just pray for the thicc chocolate fox to get fucked real good soon.
Personally I learn the lesson and think it's better to bring no infos about the versions 3 and 4 for the future.

mistafap

Jan 12, 2018
Personally I learn the lesson and think it's better to bring no infos about the versions 3 and 4 for the future.
It'd be nice if you could keep sharing some news about the game (and maybe the 2.0 update whenever it drops with us, wink wink). Could just avoid sharing the exact release dates to prevent people from getting too hyped again and worrying the devs though.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Like I didn't mean to be a dick - just would have appreciated knowing the update was a subscriber only one beforehand. If the dev communicated it wrong or changed his mind then that's on him.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Just use the scraper on a certain other site with a party instead and let people see the previews themselves instead of saying misleading things. Or don't post when there hasn't been a public update.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Just use the scraper on a certain other site with a party instead and let people see the previews themselves instead of saying misleading things. Or don't post when there hasn't been a public update.
its okay, the game is fun and we are the anxious ones

Reactions: Sunny972

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Like I didn't mean to be a dick - just would have appreciated knowing the update was a subscriber only one beforehand. If the dev communicated it wrong or changed his mind then that's on him.
You say that like it was planned to be a subscriber only from the start and we make all of you believe it was public just for the fun when it don't.
Again it was a last minute decision since the complete version come soon.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Ask those who have the update if you are so eager and excited instead than complaining :cautious:.
You act like a child who want to open his gift some days before his birthday just because he see it wrapped in front of him and know it's the same toy of his friends.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Ask those who have the update if you are so eager and excited instead than complaining :cautious:.
You act like a child who want to open his gift some days before his birthday just because he see it wrapped in front of him and know it's the same toy of his friends.
Bruh you are the one who kept telling people there was going to be an update. I'd prefer you just didn't post at all instead of this thread blowing up on alerts because people think something is getting posted, but you keep whinging pointlessly about the drama you incited. Just stop.

You're the one so eager you couldn't stop posting about it, I genuinely do not care until something actually drops. You caused this thread to blow up. If you want to discuss the previews then post the actual previews. If you don't, then don't post anything at all rather than posting vague paraphrases of subscribestar updates and stirring up a shitstorm. I think you've had as much posts whinging about "maybe I shouldn't post anything" than people annoyed they didn't get an update. You keep bumping the thread for nothing.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
It'd be nice if you could keep sharing some news about the game (and maybe the 2.0 update whenever it drops with us, wink wink). Could just avoid sharing the exact release dates to prevent people from getting too hyped again and worrying the devs though.
Looking nnjagnga333 last comment I doubt any news was good to share now even if initially I share the date to calm and give an answer for all those who was asking "any update ?" "Someone have news about this games ?".
So if you want any news ask him since I do nothing except *posting vague paraphrases of subscribestar updates and stirring up a shitstorm* and he seem to know more about it than me.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Bruh you are the one who kept telling people there was going to be an update. I'd prefer you just didn't post at all instead of this thread blowing up on alerts because people think something is getting posted, but you keep whinging pointlessly about the drama you incited. Just stop.

You're the one so eager you couldn't stop posting about it, I genuinely do not care until something actually drops. You caused this thread to blow up. If you want to discuss the previews then post the actual previews. If you don't, then don't post anything at all rather than posting vague paraphrases of subscribestar updates and stirring up a shitstorm. I think you've had as much posts whinging about "maybe I shouldn't post anything" than people annoyed they didn't get an update. You keep bumping the thread for nothing.
we are trying to keep it civil here

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
A frogge ben a wee beeſt wiþ foure legges, þe whiche liveþ boþ in water and on lond. He ben broun or grene or yelwe, or if he be tropical, he may be dyuers coloures. He haþ longis and gylles boþ. He haccheþ fro an ei and he þen be a tadpolle. He groweþ to be a frogge, if he be nat eton.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
A frogge ben a wee beeſt wiþ foure legges, þe whiche liveþ boþ in water and on lond. He ben broun or grene or yelwe, or if he be tropical, he may be dyuers coloures. He haþ longis and gylles boþ. He haccheþ fro an ei and he þen be a tadpolle. He groweþ to be a frogge, if he be nat eton.
Um.... What?

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
You're like, a few centuries late.

mistafap

Jan 12, 2018
Looking nnjagnga333 last comment I doubt any news was good to share now even if initially I share the date to calm and give an answer for all those who was asking "any update ?" "Someone have news about this games ?".
So if you want any news ask him since I do nothing except *posting vague paraphrases of subscribestar updates and stirring up a shitstorm* and he seem to know more about it than me.
You shouldn't let what others say get to you. I'm certain most people appreciate you and anyone else who shares news or posts updates here about the game. Most complaints seem to be from people who are upset being unable to play 1.5 (I admittedly wouldn't mind playing it myself because I've gotten interested in the games plot and want to know who'll actually knock up the busty brown fox) but if 2.0 is going to be out this weekend(?) or a little bit after it, it's not a big deal to just wait. Anyway, I'll say thank you for sharing news since I don't think I did yet.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes