RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
if im right for Scars of Summers you have to start some of the routes then it goes on its own. But if you just skip each day without doing a route nothing happens I believe
Yes, if you trigger no route it just end with the "no confession ending" when the girl end with a random guy. The "love ending" happen if you manage to take the 3 memories fragments. And other ending depend of her relationship with the other guys.
Wonder how it work with the sequel ? :unsure:

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
so this was posted a few hours ago on sub on someone comment
" I've returned to normal but haven't gotten anything from my artist yet, I've only been promised it'd be in time for this week. I'll publish the update ASAP when I get the missing pieces, please bear with us."

XRMC

Nov 11, 2016
Just want to mention that Headpat hasn’t mentioned a public release version so even if it does get released tomorrow it will most likely be subscriber only till someone leaks it.

After the 1.5 update and people flipping out just hoping people know what to expect.

jonquils

Mar 25, 2020
Just want to mention that Headpat hasn’t mentioned a public release version so even if it does get released tomorrow it will most likely be subscriber only till someone leaks it.

After the 1.5 update and people flipping out just hoping people know what to expect.
i originally found out about the game a few months ago through a public post by Headpat, so i wasnt sure how the releases are planned exactly (thinking back i believe it was labeled as a 'demo')

i got excited and wanted to share the good news, but i do see there may have been some drama earlier regarding the 1.5 release; i havent been in the thread for long, so apologies for any lack of tact on my part.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
i originally found out about the game a few months ago through a public post by Headpat, so i wasnt sure how the releases are planned exactly (thinking back i believe it was labeled as a 'demo')

i got excited and wanted to share the good news, but i do see there may have been some drama earlier regarding the 1.5 release; i havent been in the thread for long, so apologies for any lack of tact on my part.
Don't worry it's just some who don't understand and can't accept Headpat choice to don't make the 1.5 public.
After we don't have clear informations about the date but personally I except it to come this week-end more than tomorow since he need to add the last arts.

Forget it, I just notice his last comment xD
But again I prefer he don't overwork and rush it.

Last edited:

mistafap

Jan 12, 2018
Headpat got the last of the arts, and is working to get it out ASAP.
unsure if it will initially be subscriber only or straight to public, but..

tomorrow morning looks to be the upload ETA.
Thanks for sharing news about what's going on.

Hopefully someone will share it here whenever it drops. I don't mind not seeing 1.5, but after playing through act 1 again to refresh my memory for the next part, I'm looking forward to the scenes that are in act 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes