RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Oh also before I forget, you can find Sana interacting with some characters at some place in the town. It's hint for the next scene who come when you go in and out of building or out of the town.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Subscribestar reject my card:confused:
If you get error code there is this "fix" you can try, not sure if its works for you but give it a try perhaps :coffee:

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
I love this game's style of NTR, I look forward to playing the full act 2, specially for the scenes with the thief/ninja with a tail from the end of the demo.

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
I'm actually trying to find this scene right now
You have to check the house next to the gardener. It normally says "They're closed" when you check the door. However, the house will randomly be open and Sana will be inside, arguing with the clerk. That will unlock the scene and the roaming NTR event that comes with it.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
You have to check the house next to the gardener. It normally says "They're closed" when you check the door. However, the house will randomly be open and Sana will be inside, arguing with the clerk. That will unlock the scene and the roaming NTR event that comes with it.
i think the house opens after talking to sana in the market, butcher stand

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes