RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
i think the house opens after talking to sana in the market, butcher stand
You're thinking of City 1. City 2 has no butcher stand, or if it does, it's unmanned. It has a woman who makes cute clothes (But doesn't have any in stock), a gold exchanger, an alchemist looking for monster semen, the equipment lady from the first city, and an NPC you can't interact with. The only thing you have to do is keep checking the house until it opens up.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
You're thinking of City 1. City 2 has no butcher stand, or if it does, it's unmanned. It has a woman who makes cute clothes (But doesn't have any in stock), a gold exchanger, an alchemist looking for monster semen, the equipment lady from the first city, and an NPC you can't interact with. The only thing you have to do is keep checking the house until it opens up.
1661297071063.png
when hana is out in the open you can click on her here and she tells about her wish to buy meat
maybe the two scenes linking was just coincidence
( The screenshot is just an aid to show where, when she is there, it is hard to see because of her ears clipping into the stand.)

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
View attachment 2001649
when hana is out in the open you can click on her here and she tells about her wish to buy meat
maybe the two scenes linking was just coincidence
( The screenshot is just an aid to show where, when she is there, it is hard to see because of her ears clipping into the stand.)
Yeah, I found what you were talking about. They have nothing to do with each other, it was probably just a coincidence, cuz I didn't know this was a thing and I found the clerk scene just fine.

DoodleNoodle07

Sep 23, 2018
You have to check the house next to the gardener. It normally says "They're closed" when you check the door. However, the house will randomly be open and Sana will be inside, arguing with the clerk. That will unlock the scene and the roaming NTR event that comes with it.
Thanks man, im checked the build over and over but guess not with the scene when shes visiting the butcher in his stand.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Good update, hopefully a few more events around town will be added in the future as it's a bit sparse on that front. The side bar scenes are top notch again.

My favourite thing from this update is definitely Fief, she's such a smug bitch and I love it! I was sure she was either going to secretly be a trap/futa or just a side heroine when she was introduced but a lewd bi gal down for getting frisky with the heroine, getting fucked alongside her or just being a sneaky ninja voyeur and stopping the MC interferring is awesome. Don't think I've seen an NTR villain like that before, looking forward to seeing more of her

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes