RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Pokerzrn

Mar 13, 2020
If there was a way to avoid this option for a no ntr run, I feel like Sana should take the poison dart, you do the H scene to erase the effects, then when you get back to the bar a cutscene plays with lizard girl leading Sana upstairs. You then choose whether or not to let her take Sana.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
this game is an absolute gem and I always look forward to its updates. But im curious what you guys are talking about with a poison dart? I dont remember anything about a poison dart and I thought I did everything i could do in this update.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Pokerzrn

Mar 13, 2020
this game is an absolute gem and I always look forward to its updates. But im curious what you guys are talking about with a poison dart? I dont remember anything about a poison dart and I thought I did everything i could do in this update.
The trap in the the mine. You're given the chance to save Sana and get hit or let her get hit instead which leads to Sana and the lizard girl h scene

Reactions: Aereon1104

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Hmm I wonder if my game is bugged or something then because that never happened. The only scenes i remember in the mines are the battlefuck ones with the goblins and mushrooms and the end with the mimic if you lose to it.

May 8, 2020
The trap in the the mine. You're given the chance to save Sana and get hit or let her get hit instead which leads to Sana and the lizard girl h scene
Funny thing is, there's an item in Chris' Shop called antidote that cures poison. I feel they can probably implement a way to negate the NTR by just being ready for it.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Imagine the upset if Anon is actually some horse cocked sex god lmao but he's probably just average mcjoe who can't satisfy anyone unfortunately.

An NTR game where the MC has the biggest cock and is a sex god.

I mean you get to watch your girl(s) get fucked by other people and your still the best?
That would be great. Especially if it was an actual horse cock. It'd just be funny.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
An NTR game where the MC has the biggest cock and is a sex god.

I mean you get to watch your girl(s) get fucked by other people and your still the best?
That would be great. Especially if it was an actual horse cock. It'd just be funny.
That would mean that Anon stops being a beta loser. And theirs a better chance of hell freezing over then that happening.

Kutsako

May 8, 2020
Holy shit I was waiting for this release, glad to see it's out. Does anyone know if this is final release or if he's gonna release a patch or something in the future? Just so I know if I should wait a bit for a full experience, unless it's bug fixes only

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes