RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
First area got a new sex scene but idk where it is. Its the same as the other scenes that happen randomly while you're wandering the town.

Jan 14, 2021
This scene has no details? just this? View attachment 2001819
Yeah Im also somewhat disappointed, this scene has no details?
Same for the one when she gives a blowjob under the counter!

Like why blue ball so hard, THAT would have been the best scenes ever, I really wanted to see those 2 things in detail!

The scene where she literally gets double teamed in the room next to you *without any pictures or a few frames of different positions* is the biggest blue ball in history.

Jan 14, 2021
Please note: Blueballed does not mean bad at all, this update is great!

But its obviously a WIP and needs some adjustments and fleshing out, but all in all. I'm pretty happy with what it is.

Pokerzrn

Mar 13, 2020
I am 90% sure you could beat act 1 without getting cucked but it seems like ntr is mandatory in act 2

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
I am 90% sure you could beat act 1 without getting cucked but it seems like ntr is mandatory in act 2
Yes you can avoid the 3 Garret's NTR scene but you loose some usefull skills if you don't trigger the scene in the magic shop.

May 8, 2020
I'm hoping for the possibility of a no NTR run by the end of this, honestly. Like, a test of mettle to see how much you'll suffer just to not get cucked. A game of careful planning, meticulous grinding, and an all around terrible time just to keep your girl for yourself.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I'm hoping for the possibility of a no NTR run by the end of this, honestly. Like, a test of mettle to see how much you'll suffer just to not get cucked. A game of careful planning, meticulous grinding, and an all around terrible time just to keep your girl for yourself.
seems like a worthy challenge to me

Reactions: Dildo Giovanna

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
Feels not like a game where you can outdo the NTR.
At this point, probably not. But thats only because the sewer enemies in the first city don't drop money or items. (Or if they do, it's so rare it's not even worth it to grind.) If they were able to drop money at all/at a decent rate, then it becomes entirely possible to clear the game with no NTR. It's just gonna take a LONG time to do so becauss of all the money grinding to aford equipment/buttloads of healing items.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Pokerzrn

Mar 13, 2020
Also if you're wondering where the mandatory ntr is, it's right after you choose who gets with the poison dart. It doesn't matter if it's you or Sana, lizard girl will still bring Sana to her room. It's up to you whether you want to watch yourself get cucked or not.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes