RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes
Feb 18, 2020
It's on Itch.io but need 2 password and I don't feel it's good to reveal them without headpat autorisation.
Also I feel bad to spoil the update release date who excite so much fans here and believe it's better if I don't bring news anymore, at least without asking headpat before.
It's on Itch.io already? strange, doesn't seem like it's updated

Jan 14, 2021
It's great to see the people here excited for an update, but this might end up disappointing some. It's more like an act 1.5 than a full act 2 update that some people were expecting.
I think I will move from big planned releases (that stress the hell out of me) to just sporadic smaller updates like this one. Less deadline stress and I get to hear what people think of it more frequently.

Hey man, if you need people finding bugs, for some reason I'm the king at getting stuck on things or breaking things without doing it on purpose. xD

Just kidding, but are you going to also update the game here with the new version?
Would be a King move.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
We'll need to wait for a hero that's willing to share it with us who can't support it on subscribestar.
It's a bit disrespectful for the subscribers who can pay, just wait a bit more longer for the update of the act 2.
Don't worry the 1.5 isn't really big, mainly an introduction of the story who start in the end of the version 1 with the ninja girl with a big crocodile tail (barely 2 or 3 sex scenes, no fight and a big part of the city closed).

mistafap

Jan 12, 2018
It's a bit disrespectful for the subscribers who can pay, just wait a bit more longer for the update of the act 2.
Don't worry the 1.5 isn't really big, mainly an introduction of the story who start in the end of the version 1 with the ninja girl with a big crocodile tail (barely 2 or 3 sex scenes, no fight and a big part of the city closed).
I don't disagree. Also, the combat section isn't in yet? In that case, I don't mind waiting for it. The thing I was looking forward to the most was seeing what monsters would show up in the next area. Nice to know the game is coming along though.

Jan 14, 2021
Tbh I was mostly hoping for more scenes of her getting groped/fucked all around the new city in new positions by new people

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Yeah no, this is a pirate site. We all know what we're here for (fox titties), don't moralize at us about piracy. Don't hype people up about update times here if you're not actually going to do a public update. That said, the guy complaining while not paying attention to timezones and all the "gib update it's been two hours since it became sunday" need to chill. There's plenty of foxgirls on the internet elsewhere until something actually drops.

TBH for most people we're here for the artist, the game itself is a tolerable / might be nice addition but the main focus of most of the page hits here is for the art, which has gotten a fair bit better since the last game. Headpats, you should encourage your artist to make a pixiv or something. Watching artists improve over time is fun.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I usually have no issue with an update being temporarily held behind a paywall but whoever communicated info about the update fucked up. It sounded like it was a public update and everyone has been waiting for it to drop today because of that (myself included). Posting info about games is always wanted but if you're advertising a paywall-only update please brand it as such.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Chill out bro, is not like we are always waiting for somethin in our lives without realizing that we are all sooner or later going to get wiped off the universe as the heatdeath is imminent and there is nothing we can do about it.
thanks i wanted to fap with this now i want to cry

• Haha
Reactions: Katsuki45

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
I usually have no issue with an update being temporarily held behind a paywall but whoever communicated info about the update fucked up. It sounded like it was a public update and everyone has been waiting for it to drop today because of that (myself included). Posting info about games is always wanted but if you're advertising a paywall-only update please brand it as such.
It was planned to be a public update focusing on the second part but because some difficulties it need more time. the version 1.5 isn't so big for crying how it's paywall-only and Headpat don't believe it was so good to be public especially when he plan to publish the version 2 when he finish to clear the bug and other problems.

Yes I fucked up when I communicate the date, already say sorry and even claim I don't communicate infos anymore. What you want more, images of this update ?
Seriously guys, I understand why Headpat feel so stressed and incertain about this game when I see how some of you are so impatient and eager.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
It was planned to be a public update focusing on the second part but because some difficulties it need more time. the version 1.5 isn't so big for crying how it's paywall-only and Headpat don't believe it was so good to be public especially when he plan to publish the version 2 when he finish to clear the bug and other problems.

Yes I fucked up when I communicate the date, already say sorry and even claim I don't communicate infos anymore. What you want more, images of this update ?
Seriously guys, I understand why Headpat feel so stressed and incertain about this game when I see how some of you are so impatient and eager.
so this version 1.5 won't be public??? This is really not good news

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
so this version 1.5 won't be public??? This is really not good news
Not sure, Headpat told me :
I have no control over if people leak the game or not. I'm definitely not going to get upset about it. But if I could choose, I would prefer if people saw the next version rather than the current one.

What mean he prefer to make public the complete update instead than just a minuscule part today following by the complete one later. And I respect his choice.
Don't make me believe you can't wait for less than 10 days especially when the best parts aren't present in the 1.5 ?

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Don't believe 1.5 mean the update have half of the second part. I don't know how huge is this part but it look clearly bigger than the first one and this update is barely an introduction.
Rather a 1.2 or 1.25 than 1.5.
If I need to compare with the first part to make you imagine... it's barely the part before you enter in the sewer and without the NPC scenes.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I have no control over if people leak the game or not. I'm definitely not going to get upset about it. But if I could choose, I would prefer if people saw the next version rather than the current one.

What mean he prefer to make public the complete update instead than just a minuscule part today following by the complete one later. And I respect his choice.
Don't make me believe you can't wait for less than 10 days especially when the best parts aren't present in the 1.5 ?
i cant wait the game is too good <3

Reactions: Sunny972

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I hate the word Demo.

That shit should have died on playstation demo-discs, god damn assholes whoever invented demo-discs

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
I hate the word Demo.

That shit should have died on playstation demo-discs, god damn assholes whoever invented demo-discs
>allow you to test a game to see if you actually like it before buying it
>a lot of the time they came for free bundled with other stuff
>can introduce you to games you had not heard of
I fail to see a down-side.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

I can still wait, but if it's my choice, I want to play the latest updates right away, whether it's buggy or not, that's what I want

BBC King

May 8, 2021
>allow you to test a game to see if you actually like it before buying it
>a lot of the time they came for free bundled with other stuff
>can introduce you to games you had not heard of
I fail to see a down-side.
Growing up as a kid I couldnt afford full games but I always had demo discs for some reason, I think I got them from magazines. All they did was remind me of the fun I couldve been having.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes