RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes
Feb 18, 2020
like I said in a earlier post the creator in their Sub said they needed a week which was this weekend that passed. So hopefully we are looking at a Saturday-Monday release 6th-8th
If that's the case, I really hope it's on the 6th, so we have the earliest time to view the update!

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
HP posted a remark saying it would release sunday? he was going to release already with a few WEP pictures but his artist really wanted to finish I believe
I only know he is a Subscriber, but since I have not seen the developer give any information, I am a bit confused

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
"I'm not sure if writing a comment like this is sending out notifications, but I just talked to my artist about finishing up.
I was going to release the game tomorrow (saturday) even with some scenes being WIP, but my artist really wants to have one more day to finish a specific scene.
I can't really be an ass and say no to one more day, so sunday release it is."
This is from a comment from Headpat itself on one of their posts

Jan 14, 2021
Another day is coming to an end and still haven't seen anything, if haven't updated today, I'm not sure the developer's promise is still reliable.
Chill out bro, is not like we are always waiting for somethin in our lives without realizing that we are all sooner or later going to get wiped off the universe as the heatdeath is imminent and there is nothing we can do about it.

Still dont know whats gonna happen first, heatdeath or the end of one piece.

Reactions: Sunny972

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Chill out bro, is not like we are always waiting for somethin in our lives without realizing that we are all sooner or later going to get wiped off the universe as the heatdeath is imminent and there is nothing we can do about it.

Still dont know whats gonna happen first, heatdeath or the end of one piece.
I just want to see if the developers do what they promised

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes