RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

DustSans

Jun 28, 2020
Hello, checking in here again and caught up with the thread.
Regarding Patreon: I wanted to actively avoid Patreon from the start due to their reputation of cancelling creators for arbitrary reasons. NTR has some quite obsessed anti-fans and I am certain there would be problems at some point. If Subscribestar wasn't an option I would've probably worked in the dark instead.
Regarding the update: Seeing the excitement in this thread gets me worried that people might get disappointed. I will simply slap the second town/chapter on top of it. The first town has got overhauled and quite a few scenes added on top of it but it needs the third act and afterwards to make sense so I'm not including it yet. The first town is going to be the same for now so please don't be disappointed in that regard.
your work is incredible it is normal to be afraid of not wanting to disappoint but you know what life is like some will like it others will not, at least I am the typical game player who prefers the story to unfold slowly and that there is a lot of content I have played many Games where big cities only had like 3 or 4 scenes and wasted everything I could do in such a city in the next update will only be the first and second cities? and what does it matter? while the cities are filled with new scenes I am at least delighted just by seeing the subcribestar publications I can say that it shows that the game is improved and well I don't know what else to say hahaha I just wish like many here the update arrives soon

sorry if i have bad english

Virgin boy

Mar 27, 2020
Regarding Patreon: I wanted to actively avoid Patreon from the start due to their reputation of cancelling creators for arbitrary reasons. NTR has some quite obsessed anti-fans and I am certain there would be problems at some point. If Subscribestar wasn't an option I would've probably worked in the dark instead.
Regarding the update: Seeing the excitement in this thread gets me worried that people might get disappointed. I will simply slap the second town/chapter on top of it. The first town has got overhauled and quite a few scenes added on top of it but it needs the third act and afterwards to make sense so I'm not including it yet. The first town is going to be the same for now so please don't be disappointed in that regard.
hello when we gonna get new update ?

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
:cry: Thank to bring us some infos, don't believe you do it so quickly when I talk you about this thread. And don't worry looking how they love all new thing in the demo I doubt they could be disappointing by the next update especially if we can find some secret after.
Like the sex scene with the gard. I'm right guys ? :cool:

Jan 14, 2021

Hey man, great that you dropped in.
Really can't wait to see more, tbh getting the second city sounds great. From what you said it sounds like we are going to actually go back and forth later on between a few cities with updated scenes?

Sounds great, do your thing. The games pretty fucking good so far.

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
okay i just commenting like that because I thought its helping for page grow
Page growth isn't really a thing in forums. It doesn't work like Youtube views. Forum topics only show up at the top of the list based on most recent reply, and replies tend to be very slow, with long periods of inactivity. In fact, if a topic gets too many replies, people may avoid it entirely. Either because they think the forum topic has devolved into mud-slinging, or because there's just way too much to read. The latter used to be a serious problem with old forums that used vBulletin because you didn't have a search bar to find specific terms.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Page growth isn't really a thing in forums. It doesn't work like Youtube views. Forum topics only show up at the top of the list based on most recent reply, and replies tend to be very slow, with long periods of inactivity. In fact, if a topic gets too many replies, people may avoid it entirely. Either because they think the forum topic has devolved into mud-slinging, or because there's just way too much to read. The latter used to be a serious problem with old forums that used vBulletin because you didn't have a search bar to find specific terms.
1648760640-MV5BNzI4OTJhNmMtZjBjYS00ZjQxLWJiZDItM2Q5MDQ1NGEyMzhmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE-V1-...jpg
The youtube algorithm cant follow us here

Jan 14, 2021
#OldFag Reporting in xD
God damn...
But yeah, also people like me literally just watch this thread and get updates on every single thing that gets posted.

By the way, is it a bug that the first part of the doggystyle in the city has no little "shining object" to interact with? Its the only scene that has no textbox on the first standing picture.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
can't subscribe his web,so can hardly get news
Don't worry, not like news was posting all day either.
Here the last one if it can help some to wait better :
The update need more time and can't be released before the 31 (so this weekend) but it should be ready for the first week of August.
So calm down guys, I know all of you are super excited but can you be patient ?

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
No problems at all. Your game is still one of the few games I genuinely look forward to so take your time. Definitely cant wait for the new update though.

niceess

Dec 29, 2021
The update need more time and can't be released before the 31 (so this weekend) but it should be ready for the first week of August.
you konw guys,news make me feel assured,thanks

Reactions: Aereon1104

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
How do you know, are you a Subscriber?

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes