RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Hmmm I wish this concept was applied to vanilla romance/harem games. Add a NTR route to those games. It will make the pure route “more depth and replay ability with the options” as they say but for some particular reason it is almost never favored the other way around. Oh the irony o_O
I think a 'pure' route through an NTR game can actually enhance the NTR, having choices and giving the player agency can involve the player in the story more for example, making the consquences feel more meaningful as they're the result of what you've chosen. A lot of the best NTR games I've played included a vanilla route to some extent, some being rather token but existing regardless. That said, the issue comes when including a vanilla route will take time away devoloping the NTR content most the audience has come for and it doesn't always fit every game. Headpat had said they were spending a long time making paths avoiding huge chunks of the game to avoid NTR so their decision to scrap the pure route is probably for the best.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
because the mentality is different, if you like NTR than some vanilla that can be avoided is not really a problem BUT for a vanilla lover the presence of NTR can be disturbing like some kind of contamination... personally I place myself in the vanilla lover "faction" but I don't grab torches if NTR is present in the game I follow/like, it pain me miss content and eventually search how avoid it but nothing else, I'm not on the extreme side
True to an extent, but doesn’t excuse the double standard. I mean it would be “optional NTR” if those games had it meaning they have 100% choice not to participate in at all. Same logic with “Avoidable NTR.” A choice to not interact with the NTR events. Avoidable NTR were Pratically created to please the ones that couldn’t handle the NTR. And I’d argue it creates more issues most of the time trying to please two opposing styles. Avoidable NTR creates sub-groups who typically don't like NTR and there will almost always be conflict with the ones that are into it. A common argument is avoidable NTR adds depth/replayability. (which is cap most of the time anyway cuz most people who like NTR are playing it to see the NTR content. Not waste time playing a route that does not give them content regarding their kink. It’s mainly for the minority. There’s a reason the avoidable NTR route content is basically minuscule compared to the different NTR route). So, same logic in those vanilla-ish games. Apply the the optional NTR add more depth/replability. Shouldn’t be disturbing technically cause it’s completely “optional NTR” and gonna be basically invisible/irrelevant to them. But torches always come out on the other side and the option gets removed. Just food for thought. The preferences are fine to each kink group but the double standard is actually wild to me.

Reactions: Garprinny

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I think a 'pure' route through an NTR game can actually enhance the NTR, having choices and giving the player agency can involve the player in the story more for example, making the consquences feel more meaningful as they're the result of what you've chosen. A lot of the best NTR games I've played included a vanilla route to some extent, some being rather token but existing regardless. That said, the issue comes when including a vanilla route will take time away devoloping the NTR content most the audience has come for and it doesn't always fit every game. Headpat had said they were spending a long time making paths avoiding huge chunks of the game to avoid NTR so their decision to scrap the pure route is probably for the best.
same logic with me in a vanilla harem/romance game. Having an optional NTR route would make the choices more meaningful and heroines being saved/earned would feel more satisfying. A NTR route would enhance the pure route for me in the vanilla romance game.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Makes me remember what happened before the release of Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked. If I remember correctly there was a rumor that the game would have an optional NTR path or something along those lines, and people were already up in arms with pitchforks and torches if the devs dared to include that content.

I may not remember all the details but that's something I always see when people just mention optional NTR in any game, but when the opposite happens its never that extreme.
Now roles reversed and game originally started as NTR, they would pressuring for an avoidable NTR route :D

mistafap

Jan 12, 2018
While a fully vanilla route might not fit the game, it'd still be nice to see the game to have multiple options. It might be ambitious, but it isn't like the story has to be completely rewritten, just different scenes and methods that get the player to a similar destination. Something like, player tries to force their way through the orcs and lose? They get a scene. Try to bribe the orcs to let you past? They get some other scene. Both methods give some player agency.
That being said, a few optional vanilla scenes building anon and sana's relationship might be good for the story. As it is, I can't understand what she thinks is appealing about him. Maybe the fact he liked her fluffy tail was more than enough for her? On the other hand, everyone seems to want to fuck her, so I bet other people liked her tail too.

Jan 14, 2021
There is always the option of mystery NTR + Endgame simple decision to somehow "un-slut" her. Easy to do, not the best but its good enough.

The other option is, make the NTR, period and then, revisit the game. Enhanced it with an update to include a pure route.
Maybe even make it a NG+ option after you finished the game and come back to it.

"hey we made an update, there is now a possible pure route in NG+ but its hard to obtain, good luck."

I like this option alot, because you get even more out of the game for everyone + you dont waste resources and your own brainpower right now.

(also fuck man, since this game I have a hard time fappin to other games. Sana is too fucking hot and you blue ballin us with so many good scenes that are not showing off enough ;D )

Reactions: Lex3rd2

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Why not just have the option to miss an ntr scene like we currently have, and at the very end of the game just have a simple A or B choice between the happy/sad ending? Seems like the least amount of work to appease both the ntr lovers and haters

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Why should this game even try to appease the people who don't want NTR in the first place? Its not like this game was made for them in mind, if people want avoidable NTR or just no NTR in general there's a ton of other games out there, why this one or any game that doesn't cater to your tastes in particular?

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Why should this game even try to appease the people who don't want NTR in the first place? Its not like this game was made for them in mind, if people want avoidable NTR or just no NTR in general there's a ton of other games out there, why this one or any game that doesn't cater to your tastes in particular?
The problem depend by the open mind of the person... I remember that I'm a vanilla lover... in my case I don't repulse the NTR in itself, since is maily based on the emotional struggle of the stolen part that in this case is Sana, but what I repulse is the devasting destruction of the guy in the story... most NTR have this drama ending where the guy mentally break / totally heart broken eventually followed by the dude that kill himself or try to kill himself... is really needed for the NTR genre brutally nuke the other part of the couple?

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
indeed; rather than ntr vs vanilla, the more divisive subject to me at this point seems to be opinions on the severity level of ntr endings.
yeah, this problem mainly rise with open minded vanilla lover like me.

everyone will have their own opinion though.
holy words pal, I have my opinion and you have yours and both of us have the same right of have our own opinion... share the same opinion is not mandatory but is a duty of everyone try to respect the opinion of the others

in the end:
headpat has already posted a reply regarding the recieved response and not going down the vanilla route and doing multiple endings, which imo is more than enough.
I believe this is the better solution, this way you cover everyone, thing that usually is difficult to do so if people that like NTR want something that end heavy or light will depend on the ending they pick

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Well to put the whole issue to bed, Headpat has said they're not going to include a dedicated vanilla route, but they are still planning multiple endings including a 'good' ending if Sana's corruption is low enough. Sounds like everyone wins, well except maybe people who really hate NTR. But those people would have to be pretty daft if they're playing a game which can shorten the title to "My girlfriend buffs everybody"

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
How it amuses me that "vanilla" lovers go into the NTR game (which is already stupid) and start whining and imposing their opinions on others.
Your requirements will at least increase the release date of an already slow update (the same will apply to other updates)
Why do I respect the tastes of others and do not climb into other jaers imposing at least some version of NTR? Speaking of creating depth and variety with it?
It's like trying to pour gasoline into a Tesla car.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I also faced the problem that their relationship was at an impasse. No promotion. Because of what, there was a feeling that this is just two friends (although anon, like a fool from anime, constantly wants to sleep with Sana, but does nothing for this). And Sana herself walks somewhere and "gets acquainted" with everyone who offers it (roughly speaking, the ordinary life of a young beautiful girl).

Draconys69

Aug 21, 2022
How it amuses me that "vanilla" lovers go into the NTR game (which is already stupid) and start whining and imposing their opinions on others.
Your requirements will at least increase the release date of an already slow update (the same will apply to other updates)
Why do I respect the tastes of others and do not climb into other jaers imposing at least some version of NTR? Speaking of creating depth and variety with it?
It's like trying to pour gasoline into a Tesla car.
this is what i hate the most imagine they went to idk a mutilation or dismemberment hentai and complained its not vanilla like wtf are they doing here this game wasnt made for them how entitled do they have to be to go to something not made for them and complain it should be made for them like who tf do they think they are

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
I like the idea of vanilla route as some sort of 100% dedication ultimate achievement, since you basically can't send Sana to any side jobs or quests, you can't use trainers/easy levelups, you can't add OP characters to your party etc.
Then again, it's always up to the author.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
> purely sprite-based new game

Ahahaha

engagement will drop like a stone without foxgirl art

Re- the ending discussion: NTR protagonists deserve death when they actually become cucks that jerk off to their woman being fucked by someone else. The poor implementation of the ending is part of the reason fluffy neighbors was bad (the other part being the grotesque racist caricature). People clamoring for a "good ending" where she stays with him while still being a slut: How is that a good ending? That would be a neutral ending I guess, but there's nothing good or wholesome about that. That's not a positive outcome.

I don't think there's a point to having a "good" ending either. Instead, maybe just make a different ending / route for each of the chapter antagonists. I think Fief would probably be the most popular. There's also not much point to making a vanilla route, that just adds work you could spend elsewhere. People play the game to see a chocolate foxgirl get fucked.

Reactions: Remiss
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes