RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Do the 2 guys in Act 2 that tell sana something about there "questlog" :) have any follow up scenes ? also are there any explainatory scenes/ textlines that lead up to her becoming a bar maid ?
So far no sequel to this scene. For me it always following by the bar scene and I see no link between both.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
also did you find a way to trigger the guard scene or does it also just start randomly without context ?

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
So far the game shows a lot of promise. I have talked about certain stuff that bothered me or others that I'd love to see, but there's one more thing I think that I'd like, that just occured to me now.

See many people in the game talk about her like "I've seen you" or "I've been hearing about you", so I'd love to see her "corruption" bar as "reputation", or how many people are noticing her anyway. It would make 100% sense to see that bar rising and unlocking new city events this way.

It doesn't have to be non-linear either. You can simply have a reputation bar per city even, and simply raise it when new random events are unlocked in a specific area. When I say "random events" I mean those when she's not with you. This would not only help in showing that there are probably new events to see in that area, but also enhance the general atmosphere for the player (MC is oblivious to that bar obviously). It also serves to show if you've maxed out an area concerning random events.

Eh, just an idea.

Side-question: Can I get an invite to headpat's discord or is it reserved for subs only?

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
SO what's the update on subscribeStar
Here it is.
It's a bad idea to go into a dungeon without a full party. Don't do that.

While my artist is working to finish up act 3, I want to see if I can turn the scrapped vanilla sneaking parts into some fun extra content for act 3 & 4 instead. Just less about sneaking and more about monsters ramming into Sana. You've likely seen this in other games before and I personally like this kind of stuff so I'll try my best to use the meantime to make this look good. Excuse the roughness of the video, it's just something I did today as a test.

View attachment 9387425614854bafb78335b338371067-Sana_sneak.mp4

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I really hope the thief sticks around and keeps relevant to the corruption. The lesbian scene was hot, and I'd really like to see some scenes from sana's perspective to see how she was convinced to climb on that cock in the tree scene.

Reactions: Rixen

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
I really hope the thief sticks around and keeps relevant to the corruption. The lesbian scene was hot, and I'd really like to see some scenes from sana's perspective to see how she was convinced to climb on that cock in the tree scene.
That scene where the MC spies on the thief and sana through the window is the hottest in this game, change my mind

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Agree the thief scene is pretty hot, would like to see more of the bar scenes (in both towns) and more of Sana's bar maid outfit.

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes