RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
If you think about it, then having a profession in a bar in the second city, Sana can do the same in the first city or work there right away.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Someone has a fullsave that maybe has all the scene in the gallery room:
forget the save for now, the gallery at the moment is almost empty, when the new version is released it will be updated plus, in the worst case, is possible that we'll have to restart from the beginning, not sure about this but I'll do it anyway

ssjokg

Jan 16, 2019
Hi everyone. How do I start the second round of the tournament.

I got the orb for Garrett and was sent back in time but I still can't find a way to re enter the tournament.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Any new news?
Here it is.
Quick update time!
It's somewhere buried in the comments already but I think not everyone sees it there: the chapter 3 release should be done at the end of the month. I hope we can release before new years but there's a possibility we need another week into january, either way expect it around that time somewhere.

For the upcoming chapter 4 I would like to give smaller, more frequent updates a try. Package 2-3 scenes into an update instead of the entire chapter. It feels bad to have people wait so long per update, and if you are someone who would like to see the whole chapter at once you can just skip the smaller updates. I think doing chapter 3 in one big chunk was a mistake. Thank you guys for being patient with our bad decisions.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes