RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Agree the thief scene is pretty hot, would like to see more of the bar scenes (in both towns) and more of Sana's bar maid outfit.
one thing we miss is when, in the second city, anon pick a room for two but go inside alone while Sana get her "promotion's exam" in the next room, of that we have only them enter the room and get out the next morning without know what happened there

BTW, correct me if I'm wrong but in the first city the only event in the bar is the drunk people molest her, right?

Mweam

Jul 19, 2018
I really hope the thief sticks around and keeps relevant to the corruption. The lesbian scene was hot, and I'd really like to see some scenes from sana's perspective to see how she was convinced to climb on that cock in the tree scene.
Tree scene? like in the first town behind the tree?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
BTW, correct me if I'm wrong but in the first city the only event in the bar is the drunk people molest her, right?
You are correct, they surround Sana and you can tell they are going to molest her, and/or bring her upstairs, but the scene ends there.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tree scene? like in the first town behind the tree?
After Sana (or the mc) gets poisoned in the goblin cave, it goes to the inn. On the left side of the inn is a trea the mc climbs just in time to see Sana sink a couple inches onto a massive cock. Seriously. The thing is as thick as her leg. He then falls out of the tree and passes out. He then thinks what he saw was a dream.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I wonder if someone has asked Headpat for a patch in the game to see stuff from Sana perspective
And what's so interesting about it? Sana is stupid and in the second city she feels like she agrees with everything. In front of her, just a man took off his pants and she immediately became ready (this is a scene with a blowjob under a table in the locker room next to the beach, which is fenced). So it will just go to one point and get a scene with simple dialogue, and then considering how quickly she became a girl of easy virtue will be even easier.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
And what's so interesting about it? Sana is stupid and in the second city she feels like she agrees with everything. In front of her, just a man took off his pants and she immediately became ready (this is a scene with a blowjob under a table in the locker room next to the beach, which is fenced). So it will just go to one point and get a scene with simple dialogue, and then considering how quickly she became a girl of easy virtue will be even easier.
I love Sana (and she has a good heart) but I have to agree with you she is not the sharpest tool in the box xD

Febui

May 6, 2022
I love Sana (and she has a good heart) but I have to agree with you she is not the sharpest tool in the box xD
To be honest it's kind of a trope I'm tired of. Oblivious and naive girls that NTR their lover because they're just too darn stupid.
It's not that bad, but I do want just classical temptation and taboo allure. Cheat because it's hot.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
For me this scene look more like a spoil of how Sana turn with high corrumption level. Same with the second round of the lewd tournament in the first town and the scene with 2 adventurers who flirt with Sana in the second town.

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
I know there's a corruption system but I don't remember if its implemented yet. That or the specific of how it works

Jan 14, 2021
I think it would be cool to give the opportunity to change the costume. For example, the one in the bar (I really liked it)
Even if its just for her standing picture, that would be kinda cool. Tho Implementing costume changes into scenes that could look different would be amazing (but its SO much fucking work, please dont do it, do it after the games finished and you wanna update for fun)

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes