Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Is a GREAT game and I love it, but is extrmly short, I really want more of this. Mother cucking her son is a really awesome theme. I hope more scenes where the MC dont know what happend but could see for the screen something... "strange" hahaha, what AMAZING have more content of that!
Well this is the continuation of Futa Grandma 1 (link in my sig)

Man these upates.
Do we have to wait a year or 2 before these updates are longer and better or any good?
At the time of 0.2. I was going through 13,000 lines of Futa Grandma 1 i.e. ALL the lines of code and creating none French Dialogue. At the same time as this I was releasing an Episode of Isadora The Wife Explorer (also here on F95) AND the 0.2 that is now here.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Yo Icarus did you scrap the plans to do a route in futa grandma where you don't share the gf just curious

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yo Icarus did you scrap the plans to do a route in futa grandma where you don't share the gf just curious
That part was complete. In Futa Grandma 1 simply say no and then it ends with them being married.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why does this not have the male protagonist tag, I only found out about this sequel by pure chance because it doesn't have the tag.

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
pls tell me we get to fuck both grandma and mom cus i cant believe i jsut sat through some ntr lmao. i feel like shit only way i can redeem myself is watching that guy fuck both of em. also nice work on the game

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
pls tell me we get to fuck both grandma and mom cus i cant believe i jsut sat through some ntr lmao. i feel like shit only way i can redeem myself is watching that guy fuck both of em. also nice work on the game
There are 3 other perspectives for you though. :giggle:

When will we be getting the new version here? Very excited for the future updates.
0.3. will be soon, I was kinda hesitating because of all my version of this, from Futa Grandma 1 [0.1] to finishing that one and continuing it with Futa Grandma 2, 0.3. is without doubt the most boring update. What I had planned was instead to release all 3 works: Isadora The Wife Explorer 0.3, My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma 2 0.4 as well as Dickgirl Dorm Revamp 0.1 in December to everyone here.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Self reported so they can update it. It may seem like the pace has really quickened from 0.2 to 0.4 but remember this is not a new game, it's the continuing of Futa Grandma 1.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mfka5

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Right well I'm off to work now. This is now updated, my CHYOA stories will be updated (check my sig), Dickgirl Dorm 0.2. will be released end of December, and although next month is a break I want to update Isadora The Wife Explorer too. Have fun.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyGirlfriendAndMyFutaGrandma2-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I doubt this will happen, only if daddy Patreon releases it lol

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I see why you didn’t want to publish the v0.3 update alone. Haven’t played much, but so far the majority has been futa-on-male content and content outside the core girlfriend story.

Aside from that, it feels less like the MC is progressing (aside from a single mention that he has technically got stronger), and more like he is turning into a full cuck and sissy. Not really the content I was signing up for. I have not gone through the various paths yet. On the path I’ve tried, he has been using this cliché cringing cuck pose a lot, which all the cucks in your story seem to have. Very much not what attracted me to the story in the first place.

I’m hoping some of the other paths have less of that submissive streak.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I see why you didn’t want to publish the v0.3 update alone. Haven’t played much, but so far the majority has been futa-on-male content.
Yeah I was sort of keeping in mind that the 0.3. was heavy on that and him beginning to explore in that way (optional though, it should have not had those scenes at all if you haven't selected it, let me know if that bugged out and still displayed them.)

and content outside the core girlfriend story.
Ah this, right essentially I remember reading as a kid a book called Frontier, or at least it had that on the front, and the stories were all short stories but there were subtle links such as a red neck bandana of a hunting rifle bounty hunter being described as you followed him in one story, he beds a young woman and about 3 stories later it casually mentions that protag going into a bar run by an elderly lady and above the fire hangs an old earth rifle with a crimson bandana on it.

All my stories, Futa Grandma, Dickgirl Dorm, Valia: Life of a Succubus and Isadora The Wife Explorer are linked and in the same world, I want people to occasionally see the subtle hints and smile at them. For example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aside from that, it feels less like the MC is progressing (aside from a single mention that he has technically got stronger), and more like he is turning into a full cuck and sissy. Not really the content I was signing up for. I have not gone through the various paths yet. On the path I’ve tried, he has been using this cliché cringing cuck pose a lot, which all the cucks in your story seem to have. Very much not what attracted me to the story in the first place.
He does get stronger and quite smarter and that is mentioned, you'll notice in the scene with Stilyo where she asks if she can join in the fun, he's actually able to pick up on quite a bit of her motivations and what she's aiming for, plus in the old thread I do remember posting the pic of him essentially as muscular as his dad was. I get it, some parts are not for everyone, hence the futa on male stuff I made optional, and those that don't like Netorare don't have to have Stilyo appear at all. As for that protag (there are 4), he's exploring his options if you want him to, but yeah If I say it's gonna happen it will happen, I don't want a Thug Hero Party ending, or the helpless idiot that doesn't know what's going on.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes