4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I'm a switch so I want to see all kinds of fetish, it's more fun when each girl has a different fetish. It gets boring when they're all vanilla

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
May I know which game are your signatures from? I searched for "Panty Sniffer" but no result for that.

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
Ran into a bug where if I text Mia or Emily Julia pops up and I'm talking to her. also she pops up if I try talking to Mia in class. Is there a fix for this?

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
OK so the only way i can talk to Charolet in the library is to actually go to the Cafe and see here standing there then the scene pops to the library but there is the exit door to the cafe there AND the exit to the library. No Phone is present and it seems I am stuck and can not progress with her after that. Also this seems to freeze progress with Mia so I am now stuck

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.5
Size 153 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Interesting game so far but buggy as all hell. Navigation arrows just randomly on screen. Be in the cafe, hit the bottom left arrow, end up in Mia's upstairs hall and others like that.

devvy

Mar 24, 2020
Can't do anything when I can't find the phone even tho i'm doing everything correctly

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
Can't do anything when I can't find the phone even tho i'm doing everything correctly
Yeah I can't seem to be able to find the phone either. Due to a bug, I found Charlotte in the cafe, but talking to her "teleported" us to the library, and she says something about where they were when the book was given: but then, no interactable object appears anywhere in the library, so no idea if I'm supposed to be able to find the phone there somewhere. Did I end up in a broken scenario?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes