4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Adultress

May 20, 2021
Public post on Patreon:
Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well.
I'm making this post to give you all an update on the current plans for MGFF and what to expect moving forward, firstly I just want to say thank you so much for the support, especially this past month. You guys have been absolutely awesome and I can't thank you enough for it, really.

So, initially the next release was going to be the complete chapter 2 but after thinking about it I've decided to make one more release before the completed chapter 2 content is finished. I am not satisfied with the chapter 1.5 release, not just because of bugs but also the unpolished nature of the sprite art and little things I wanted to add in to help the quality of life and just flow of the game that I just ran out of time for.
So I will be releasing another build called chapter1.5B (Might change the name).
Before I go into what to expect from it you don't have to worry about me milking your guy's time or money this will not impact the release date of chapter 2, I will be doing this either way so it wouldn't delay anything, you guys just get another release to play with before chapter 2 is complete.

What is going to be in ch1.5B?
-An in-game clickable walkthrough to help with quests/routes

-More sprite art, especially expressions and poses

-Obviously bug fixes, with the aim of having no bugs at all

-Side Character content! I want to fully flesh out both the new and returning side characters connected to the main 6 girls by adding new scenes

-Puzzles/minigames. I don't want MGFF to turn into a puzzle game by any means, but I've been wanting to add a little bit more player interaction for a while and this is now going to be a focus for 1.5B

-Sound, finally sound! Even if it's just simple BG music for the overworld I want to add it into the game

On a side note, I'm currently still bug fixing and if I fix a significant enough amount of them that I feel like I should re-release the build again I may do so, I really dropped the ball on the bugs this time around and I apologize for that.

And that's about it. Work on new art is going to resume starting next week and I'm working on everything else right now. I hope you guys have a great day and I hope you'll enjoy the content to come.

-Kyle
This does not bode well. Even if the project were better managed and Kyle were a better coder, I'd still be concerned since the puzzles and minigames are just doubling down on the game's worst elements rather than focusing on its strengths.

Hornkneegamer

Apr 8, 2022
Has anyone got the android version to install? I have plenty of space and have managed to install other games under 1gb. But this one is over 1gb and I just can't seem to get it to install...any ideas?

Francis0930

Jul 19, 2020
Has anyone got the android version to install? I have plenty of space and have managed to install other games under 1gb. But this one is over 1gb and I just can't seem to get it to install...any ideas?
My android one worked fine besides a glitch or two mid game so no clue why yours isn't working

Mutarimari

Apr 1, 2019
very nice game but some bug and impossible to found the phone, wait bugfixe
For everyone who has this problem (not being able to pick up the phone in chapter 2) you need to enable the console and use this command to set the interaction to the next stage:
Code:
miaphase1interaction3 = 4
Then you can go meet her (at her house at night, otherwise there will be more bugs), as if you just picked up the phone.
Hope this helps :)
EDIT: This will lock you out again soon after (there will be no more interactions left). To have the full experience you should create a new save, only then will chapter 2 work (mostly) correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: GenGenson

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
TBH this can be solved if every girl has a sort of end of chapter event or some sort of time event like yeah in the 2nd week is the sports meet but that event is for the athletic girl and only for her in the 10th day there is a gaming tournament for the gamer girl in the 18th day theirs a Rich people party for the tsundere ETC.

cause I don't see a point in interacting with anybody besides 1 girl if starting ch 2 I am stuck with 1 girl's ending and the rest are just bonus that doesn't really matter.

Reactions: bloodbirthe

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I ....uh....I really need to knock up Ava, Emily and Olivia. .....ugh and the little sister....and now Sophia's BIG sister....Josy....of course the girlfriend is already pregnant, right?

Jesus this game has got me all wound up.

Seriously, I pray there is pregnancy at a later date. I'm onboard for the Dev's vision no matter what, but ugh....I just need to swell some of these girls bellies.

Sylwan

Aug 26, 2017
The Developer said u won't be able to progress with all of them on your 1st play
Heres a little magic in Chapter 1 before festival .
Will do the same with Chapter 2 if its finshed .

Reactions: Camon and Zareem
Apr 16, 2020
Its a dumb question but how to get money

Nevermind just remembered that he is a programmer

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes