3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
it's just me or it's a little bit weird how the vn changes from meeting the mature woman who I assume she's supposed to be the main LI for the MC, then out of nowhere the story switch off to a generic incest story with the not mom and not sister? What's the point of that, I don't have anything against that trope but in this case I just skipped the whole story because it doesn't have anything to do with the first part and I really don't care about the family. What's the point in doing that? Just going for the safest thing like any other generic VN in here and turning it into a family incest story just for the extra money?
I'll give you this freebie:

Reread the start of the VN. Calmly.

Also, please point to me and all of us, where is the gun that is forcing you to play something you don't like. No, no need to even get off your chair...

Oh, yeah, having an opinion is fine and dandy. If you can't stop yourself from inflicting it on someone, please, try and be precise.

Peace :(

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
About the EX-Bitch:

Just from the waking up dialogue, she clearly was done with the MC. Our "Hero" was still in grateful mode for his first pussy, so he was trying to NOT see that they were over and done. Of course, dear old Dad, took advantage and scored some younger pussy, caring very little that he was hurting his own Son.

I'd say, fuck them both. The MC did the right thing. Didn't involve himself in stupidity, took his stuff and left. Neither of them is worth the aggravation of even yelling at them.

To the Dev:

Please, don't even consider the possibility of a redemption arc for either of them. Also, no Revenge arc. The best Revenge is getting the MC to "earn" the De Vries surname, hopefully with a BANG all across all Social Media.

With the whole Harem in the Party, obviously...

Peace :D
Well, maybe if the Ex has a hot Mom and Sister, that could work :devilish: :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
I'll give you this freebie:

Reread the start of the VN. Calmly.

Also, please point to me and all of us, where is the gun that is forcing you to play something you don't like. No, no need to even get off your chair...

Oh, yeah, having an opinion is fine and dandy. If you can't stop yourself from inflicting it on someone, please, try and be precise.

Peace :(
ok "forum fanatic", you know I have to the very least try the VN before giving an opinion, right? I was making an obervation, the first part is fine but if the dev is trying to go for the incest family trope I will recommend him to rewrotte the VN so he can focus in that instead of what was trying to do at the beginning, that or go back to the original plan he obviously had in the first version. The story switchs its focus and introduces like a dozen of new characters that don't have anything to do with the original story.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
ok "forum fanatic", you know I have to the very least try the VN before giving an opinion, right? I was making an obervation, the first part is fine but if the dev is trying to go for the incest family trope I will recommend him to rewrotte the VN so he can focus in that instead of what was trying to do at the beginning, that or go back to the original plan he obviously had in the first version. The story switchs its focus and introduces like a dozen of new characters that don't have anything to do with the original story.
Hmmm...

Look at the TOP of the page... What version are we on? 0.2.

Do you know what that means? Probably not...

This means that we are STILL in the introduction phase. The story is JUST starting. There's no Focus yet, just a general direction. IMO, it is looking like it will go in the direction of an Harem with Incest tones. The incest part isn't even there UNLESS you put it there, right? They can be "Friends", or "Step" or "Adoptive" or whatever choice of fake relationship you want.

But, no, you made it into an incestuous relationship and are now complaining that the game changed it's focus to that.

What is definitively there, is the beginning of an Harem. With the Milf Trio at the Top, and all the Eureka women after. This as no relation to whatever type of relationship you configured for Bianca and Ursula. I know what I chose, and they make sense to me, yours is your responsibility. The Dev allowed you to make it what you want, now, act like a grown-up and take responsibility for it.

That said, it is still EARLY to speak of focus, of changes, of remakes, or reroutes. You are also, inferring that you know what the original plan even is. I've played this 3 times already, and I have no idea yet. It seems like it is going one way... but is it?

The Dev (Blackthunder_vn ) is active here, maybe you could ask them instead of "telling" them? I don't know, it seems very presumptive from your part to assume you KNOW what this is going to be...

Peace :)

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Hmmm...

Look at the TOP of the page... What version are we on? 0.2.

Do you know what that means? Probably not...

This means that we are STILL in the introduction phase. The story is JUST starting. There's no Focus yet, just a general direction. IMO, it is looking like it will go in the direction of an Harem with Incest tones. The incest part isn't even there UNLESS you put it there, right? They can be "Friends", or "Step" or "Adoptive" or whatever choice of fake relationship you want.

But, no, you made it into an incestuous relationship and are now complaining that the game changed it's focus to that.

What is definitively there, is the beginning of an Harem. With the Milf Trio at the Top, and all the Eureka women after. This as no relation to whatever type of relationship you configured for Bianca and Ursula. I know what I chose, and they make sense to me, yours is your responsibility. The Dev allowed you to make it what you want, now, act like a grown-up and take responsibility for it.

That said, it is still EARLY to speak of focus, of changes, of remakes, or reroutes. You are also, inferring that you know what the original plan even is. I've played this 3 times already, and I have no idea yet. It seems like it is going one way... but is it?

The Dev (Blackthunder_vn ) is active here, maybe you could ask them instead of "telling" them? I don't know, it seems very presumptive from your part to assume you KNOW what this is going to be...

Peace :)
100% agree.

The Milf trio are obviously going to be central, Riley has Serious Cuckqueen vibes, the mastermind behing the scenes (Becca from Single Again or Sandra from my new Family)

there's a nice selection of personality types, but and Blackthunder is free to ignore this advice, it migth be worth developing the 10? introduced LI for a bit before stretching it any further.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
gatoterran There is no incest content... the main Li's are Edith the Goddess, Riley the "Mastermind" (thanks to Hammerhiem for that I like it) and mommy London. (Yeah they and Jenny are forced Li's) everything else will be players choice.

As the version 0.02 should already tell MG is at a very early state. Nothing just Edith's Household is fixed.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
1729033357391.png

Erm..... Me thinks the dev should just pull these couple of screens since, you know, it's a kinetic novel and there are no choices... at all... to make.

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
i only wanted to say that i don't know if the dev has english as a second language and got a new proofreader for this game or his writing improved A LOT in a couple of months but this game script and dialogue in general is leagues above troubled legacy

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
sisco1986 Yeah I'm German and english is my second language.

Sure I learned a lot from developing TL but also the proofreaders are the same since around one year now.
Don't worry TL will get a revistit of the old days.

SteelyDan14 You are right for now it may look weird since it's taged as kinetic novel but that will change soon.

MG is different from TL there are only four forced Li's every other Li's is at the players choice, like for example Vera.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes