3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
TurhaanKoitatte Pssst... his ex is not a Li... so no ntr.

R8d_X and Dont_H8 I think 10 grand are okay for a nice engagement ring, at least at the us... here in europe we doesn't pay that much for such rings... but at the us where the games plays it's more or less nomal.

But whatever...

This ring is a mainstory element for later.
I'm sorry 10000 grand American dollars or euro and if euro what would that be in America dollars. Just curious

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Hahaha $10000 for a engagement ring that's crazy. $500 for engagement ring 25yrs ago. Wedding rings $300. Wedding and the party $6000. You would have to be nuts to pay $10000 for a ring. Especially with this economy and the huge divorce rates.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will devs ever think of a backstory that doesn't involve making the MC a cuck? Guess not, Cheating gf/wife N°9999999 in AVNs I guess, and we'll keep counting until they come up with something original for once:LUL:
Umm, you do life in real life right? Wife/GF cheating is the majority of what breaks relationships up. The only thing close to it is money issues.

Not sure where "family fucking your partner" ranks up there as for who the woman cheats with is, but probably pretty high, right below "dudes best friend" as the one who fucks the woman and causes the break.

And that's "real life" 101. ;)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hard to take an mc seriously if he can only watch as his gf gets her back blown out by his dad and does nothing
Yep, that's cuck mentality 101. Sure, there would be some shock and surprise, dude would probably feel numb to be honest, but then shortly after, within a few seconds one of a few options would happen:

1) Dude pull out his phone and record it, not for sex but to make the divorce/break-up final and easy
2) Storm into the room causing holy hell and ripping the other guys junk off (or trying)
3) Quietly back up, grab what ever's valuable in the house that he wants and leave. Immediately freezing all bank accounts/transferring money from any joint account into his, freeze credit cards and have new one sent to new address, etc.

If the guy was smart they'd do option 1 if married, then probably option 3.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
View attachment 3354382

Overview:
We join this 26-old man the day his life has taken a weird turn.
After University he managed to find a stable well paid job, living with his father and his beautiful girlfriend.
Then came that hateful day that things go from good to disaster.
You try to get out of the city but transport stikes adds a new low to this horrid day.
It's the best time to go to the hotel bar and forget...

This is where your adventure begins.
Play the game to experience wild events, challenges and tantalizing opportunities.
Your Goddess awaits you...​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-14
Release Date: 2024-09-29
Developer: Blackthunder_vn - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English, German
Other Games: Troubled Legacy
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Walkthrough Mode build in

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Italian Translation*
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3354383 View attachment 3354384 View attachment 3354386 View attachment 3354385
I know it's not from the headline banner, but the woman on the MC's far left, the other side of the 'goddess' with short hair parted on the left side, is MUCH hotter than the banner one. Let's hope she is a LI soon.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I think the main point was that he's coughing up $2000 when he only has $6000 to his name, no prospects at all at this point, and has travel plans already including a fresh start at life. The developer seems to handwave these details because of their insider knowledge that things will work out in the coming days, but I'd expect the MC to either be in a panic or complete refusal. :ROFLMAO:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
are people really that hurt because of a fictional gf that only appeared one or two renders and cheated on the MC just to avance the story? who fucking cares, it's not like the vn makes us invest in their relationship
Nah just something to chat about drinking the first cup of coffee for the day

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
She's not a future LI she's now his ex...
I think the issue is it's being shown, not just described. Some harem game players especially, do not want to see any woman with some other dude regardless of the situation.

It's silly yes, but even if it's not a LI the player will ever get with, they don't want to see any woman in any game with anyone else other than the MC. We can only assume that it breaks their fragile fantasy of how relationships 'should be', who knows.

Others, like myself don't care as long as the MC isn't a cuck, but then again i still count games as harems if the LI's play with each other (with MC approval/permission) which a good portion of them disagree with also.. *shrug*

Reactions: Teddy 369

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Yep, that's cuck mentality 101. Sure, there would be some shock and surprise, dude would probably feel numb to be honest, but then shortly after, within a few seconds one of a few options would happen:

1) Dude pull out his phone and record it, not for sex but to make the divorce/break-up final and easy
2) Storm into the room causing holy hell and ripping the other guys junk off (or trying)
3) Quietly back up, grab what ever's valuable in the house that he wants and leave. Immediately freezing all bank accounts/transferring money from any joint account into his, freeze credit cards and have new one sent to new address, etc.

If the guy was smart they'd do option 1 if married, then probably option 3.
It's an interesting one. In this case, the lead up to the scene establishes that she's a bitch, she's changed, and he's already over it, like the relationship's been over, and they've just been going through the motions. In his case, just scoot. It's already conquered pussy, leave it behind and never look back. Don't catch any charges that'll just keep him tethered to her or the father, and get gone, on to conquer some fresh.

Hopefully those characters are done with as far as the story, anything but leaving just keeps the memory alive longer.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
About the EX-Bitch:

Just from the waking up dialogue, she clearly was done with the MC. Our "Hero" was still in grateful mode for his first pussy, so he was trying to NOT see that they were over and done. Of course, dear old Dad, took advantage and scored some younger pussy, caring very little that he was hurting his own Son.

I'd say, fuck them both. The MC did the right thing. Didn't involve himself in stupidity, took his stuff and left. Neither of them is worth the aggravation of even yelling at them.

To the Dev:

Please, don't even consider the possibility of a redemption arc for either of them. Also, no Revenge arc. The best Revenge is getting the MC to "earn" the De Vries surname, hopefully with a BANG all across all Social Media.

With the whole Harem in the Party, obviously...

Peace :D

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
it's just me or it's a little bit weird how the vn changes from meeting the mature woman who I assume she's supposed to be the main LI for the MC, then out of nowhere the story switch off to a generic incest story with the not mom and not sister? What's the point of that, I don't have anything against that trope but in this case I just skipped the whole story because it doesn't have anything to do with the first part and I really don't care about the family. What's the point in doing that? Just going for the safest thing like any other generic VN in here and turning it into a family incest story just for the extra money?

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes