xCTx

May 23, 2018
So playing for about 15 minutes and I'm now locked in the break room unable to leave, either I'm missing something obvious or I'm softlocked.

Reactions: 9103

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
...In other words, MTL and Netorase are like oil and water. Yes you can mix them together but you lose 80% of the impact. Either way, time to see how bad this is.
So true. The whole point of reading NTR for me is the betrayal and the corruption aspects of the story, not so much the sex scenes themselves. Without understanding every feeling and situation in the story, the NTR loses it's edge for me. Might as well just be another regular hentai game.

I dislike playing games with MTL built in because the only translation you're getting is from one source. I appreciate it when someone uploads the original or only have the UI translated; it allows me to run multiple MTLs to get a much better understanding of the story.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Having stuff like he/she his/her be mixed up always messes with me, loads of repeated lines for some reason too... if it's a visually high quality game I think you could skip through and ignore MTL, but for an ntr thing then the story is super important and here it's just not enjoyable to try to read through, sadly... the gameplay loop is dull, lots of the same thing and dead days, there's no reason for it to be in rpgm (it doesn't make use of that engine, should just be in a more VN friendly one)... but I had a quick wank to it so there's that.

Reactions: ustar

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So true. The whole point of reading NTR for me is the betrayal and the corruption aspects of the story, not so much the sex scenes themselves. Without understanding every feeling and situation in the story, the NTR loses it's edge for me. Might as well just be another regular hentai game.
Exactly.

I dislike playing games with MTL built in because the only translation you're getting is from one source. I appreciate it when someone uploads the original or only have the UI translated; it allows me to run multiple MTLs to get a much better understanding of the story.
I prefer partials just like people release at ULMF website, because then I can use my preferred translation tool and source to translate.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes