CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Good old DeepL and it's repeating text. DeepL and it's repeating text ;)

If you're going to uses DeepL for god sake please go in and delete the fucking duplicates. Nobody wants to read the same dialog twice every screen.
I doubt that this is even what the original text wants to say. When DeepL can't understand what it is to translate, it spits random phrases like that, or things like "I'm sure you can make something out of it.", "I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't understand it." or similar stuff.

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
Man I think we have to stop asking "is NTR avoidable" and instead ask "is Netorase avoidable" :ROFLMAO:
Not sure if this is Netorase - but I kinda got that vibe from reading the description...
Well people do recognize NTR more with netorare than netorase.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Can someone translate this game for real? It looks like netorase but the mtl ruins it.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Man I think we have to stop asking "is NTR avoidable" and instead ask "is Netorase avoidable" :ROFLMAO:
Not sure if this is Netorase - but I kinda got that vibe from reading the description...

EDIT: It's Netorase...
True story.
Netori >>>>>>>>>>> Netorase

Reactions: Onedge

Oriloceech

Oct 19, 2016
I'm not sure if the MTL repeated a ton of lines, but the MTL repeated a ton of lines.

I hear the MTL repeated a ton of lines.

• Haha
Reactions: Entropylol

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Hate the MTLed version of the game by someone*
Yep, from every game I saw, broken_division means broken MTL.
Besides no effort in making text a bit more clear, I saw even game variables translated resulting in completely broken game.
Don't translate variable names for fucks sake or if you dare then make sure to change it consistently identical in every occurence!
There is only one plus of this shitty MTL: preview of how the game could be, like demo.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2018
Yep, from every game I saw, broken_division means broken MTL.
Besides no effort in making text a bit more clear, I saw even game variables translated resulting in completely broken game.
Don't translate variable names for fucks sake or if you dare then make sure to change it consistently identical in every occurence!
There is only one plus of this shitty MTL: preview of how the game could be, like demo.
I have literally never seen a less competent MTL translator than broken_division, it's incredible how games "translated" by him are synonymous with unplayable garbage.

Even if you do MTL, there are ways to do a quality job, and ways to just lazily half-ass it, and broken_division picks the second option every time.

And to those who ask why we're complaining about free stuff: free shit is still shit. It spams the board, making it harder to find games worth playing. It discourages real translators from tackling the project (the reality is that translators usually -- not always, but usually -- prefer to take on new projects rather than improving MTL garbage, because a new game gets more attention than an improved translation.)

So yeah, we're complaining because we'd prefer not to have garbage on this board, or at all. Sorry for not properly appreciating your free garbage.

Jun 12, 2019
Alright played for 10 minutes and well... I wanna say a lot but I really don't want to create a bait shitstorm. Been there, done that. Achieves nothing.

In short, game good. TL? Eh. Want the lewds? Yes it will get you to make sense of things. Just train your mind to ignore broken and/or repeating sentences with the ability to fill gaps that don't make any sense. Clearly no manual editing was done here so you will need plenty of that to deal with. Personally, I couldn't handle it so into the bin it went.
Train my mind to accept mediocre translations? no thanks, that's something the people who do MTL wrong don't deserve.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes