MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Question before I give this a go: do the characters remotely behave like they do in their original works? For example, is Power an unhinged psychopath, or is she just some whackadoodle "hehe, sp0rk of d00m!!!1eleven!" -type, or something like that? Or worse, just plain bland?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
id say borderline on the unhinged psycho. the characters are their base personality but they are still adapted to a different world.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Skip to new content lead to no content at all. There is nothing I can do and looking at tasks says that there is no more task.

What I'm missing here ?

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Same, the game is beyond bugged
Gallery just replays the same scenes
Only just found this game, such a shame they changed it into another sandbox maze
Getting harder to find VN like before where you still get choices but dont gotta go through so many hops to see shit

mememaster

Aug 7, 2016
For anyone else who is annoyed by the baffling decision to play a sound effect for every new line, you can delete GR_ChatBubble in game/audio/SFX to get rid of that.

Titrending

May 5, 2021
This game is always bugged for me. Already deleted and downloaded new versions, but it never works.
All scenes and decisions can loop again. I've already fucked Asuka but I once again have to take her bag and wait a few days. It was already like this many versions ago, and it hasn't been solved on new versions.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Nice Looking Game.
These are all Characters? Or You add more characters girls in future?
Also There are any Futa characters? Or Any cheating sex?

• Angry
Reactions: CaballeroOne

jediburrito

Jan 26, 2022
Had to fix some code issue due to there being a spanish version and english version of mission_dress-yor. Amazing visuals and great game overall. Hopefully we can get some more routes going.

Reactions: Naughty Capy

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Had to fix some code issue due to there being a spanish version and english version of mission_dress-yor. Amazing visuals and great game overall. Hopefully we can get some more routes going.
By any chance the "mission_dress-yor" was causing a looping issue or a translation issue?

jediburrito

Jan 26, 2022
By any chance the "mission_dress-yor" was causing a looping issue or a translation issue?
Yeah it wasn't resetting it even if I would cause myself to lower money and regain money to try and trigger again. I ended up deleting the spanish ejecutar_yor_dress because it was gumming it up. I think the city file is checking for language version and only resetting the one language and the mall is checking for both languages. If you can I would say to just not attach any mission logic to language settings if possible.

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
New to the game but I just have to ask Who's fantasy is it to be manipulated by one of the biggest C-words in anime history? I would much rather humiliate her or end her completely. Please tell me things change and Asuka drops from the story or becomes a slave.

Reactions: siatugst
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes